Carthage vs WOS

underdog15

53 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

in all reality WOS not ready for a game of that caliber. ( ain't saying they are scared of Carthage.  I am saying they would NOT win).

Hey could you send me your picks on next week's NFL and college games so I can place my bets. I could use the cash. I'll cut you in on my winnings. Thanks.

29 minutes ago, HikeMoncho said:

WOS needs to take care of business and win enough in the playoffs to actually make it to Carthage. Instead of just talking about it every year and not holding up their end of the bargain. 

Last year was the first in a good while that they were even in the same classification, so...

WO-S has two state titles and four finals appearances in the years between last year and their last meeting

1 minute ago, WOS99 said:

Last year was the first in a good while that they were even in the same classification, so...

WO-S has two state titles and four finals appearances in the years between last year and their last meeting

And last year in particular I remember all the trash talk about what would happen from a team that couldn’t make it there to even try. 

I hope it happens in the playoffs. Maybe it will even be a decent game. It wouldn’t have been last year.

2 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

WOS cares.

2 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

know who else cares if/when they are on a 31 or 32 game win streak(Carthage)

Honestly Carthage has started off 1-3 and won state. If we lose our win streak, it's not that big of a deal to most dawg fans. Undefeated preseasons never got an award. . I have the If you are a state cintender, your goal should be to win state of course you try to win every game but if you have weak points you need to work on you do that. Not trying to be funny at all, but elite teams have different mindsets. Surprised WOS doesn't have that mindset. 

15 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Honestly Carthage has started off 1-3 and won state. If we lose our win streak, it's not that big of a deal to most dawg fans. Undefeated preseasons never got an award. . I have the If you are a state cintender, your goal should be to win state of course you try to win every game but if you have weak points you need to work on you do that. Not trying to be funny at all, but elite teams have different mindsets. Surprised WOS doesn't have that mindset. 

*contender 

30 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

after 4 consecutive trips to the finals and a 40/41 game win streak within the past decade just what is it that makes you think they dont have that "mindset"?

1 minute ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

after 4 consecutive trips to the finals and a 40/41 game win streak within the past decade just what is it that makes you think they dont have that "mindset"?

A poster just said they care if they lose a preseason game. You should care but it's not as important as working on things. 

2 hours ago, WOS99 said:

That's because carthage went d1 had they not missed the cutoff each year by a handful of kids bet those numbers would be alot less