Carthage vs WOS

underdog15

10 minutes ago, Bansheefan said:

That's because carthage went d1 had they not missed the cutoff each year by a handful of kids bet those numbers would be alot less

Carthage has never fielded a team that could have beaten 2016 WO-S, if you think otherwise you've been eating too much red clay.  Last year Carthage would have been a handful for sure but WO-S didn't make it.  I believe they lost their entire offensive line and a few other starters to Covid the week of their last game. Not that anyone would even mention that or use it as an excuse, not anyone, ever.

12 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

Carthage has never fielded a team that could have beaten 2016 WO-S, if you think otherwise you've been eating too much red clay.  Last year Carthage would have been a handful for sure but WO-S didn't make it.  I believe they lost their entire offensive line and a few other starters to Covid the week of their last game. Not that anyone would even mention that or use it as an excuse, not anyone, ever.

Carthage likes that excuse too. 

15 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

Actually that's all you heard the week after the china game

8 minutes ago, Bansheefan said:

Was hard not too was so much of it lol maybe you should go back and read that game thread get a refresher

You talk like a man with a wooden neck.  You're in over your head here son. Maybe you should whittle you out a stick horse and point him somewhere else. (Please can somebody insert me a Muttley laugh here?)

2 hours ago, Horton said:

WOS just needs to win enough games to get the opportunity to play Carthage in the playoffs. 
Until the two teams meet nothing else needs to be said. 
I only remember the two teams playing once and the Dawgs got the win. 
Time will tell who has the best team. 

2013 in the 4th round. Carthage 28 WOS 14.

they beat us( Jasper) 18-16 WOS did the week before on last minute td pass 

ole Tiki (Terence Cuney 36 )abused wos defense that night, but he pretty much did that to all the defenses we faced that year!

1 minute ago, powerlifter said:
3 hours ago, Bansheefan said:

Actually that's all you heard the week after the china game

the mustangs jv played there hearts but just turned the ball over to much CS  would have packed there stuff  and gone home and they new it if thay had to play a full var team 

stuff and they new it

Don’t think it would happen but I wouldn’t mind seeing a WO-S/Carthage non district game. I’m an alumni of WO-S and as big a Mustang fan and supporter as there is but I also am realistic. The way the Stangs have played the first 2 games they are no way any match for a team the caliber of Carthage. Game would be over by halftime. Now having said all that, I would still like to see them play in hopes it would show the kids the level they need to rise too if they want to get to AT&T stadium. They need to stay focused and cut out all the untimely penalties especially the false starts and execute the offense the way they are capable of.  All roads to state for our region run through Carthage. 

3 hours ago, Majestyk said:

You talk like a man with a wooden neck.  You're in over your head here son. Maybe you should whittle you out a stick horse and point him somewhere else. (Please can somebody insert me a Muttley laugh here?)

Yeah I know this site pretty much thinks wos is king of 4a football but you can thank the uil for us being here yall maybe king of setx 4a football but that really not saying much

6 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Honestly Carthage has started off 1-3 and won state. If we lose our win streak, it's not that big of a deal to most dawg fans. Undefeated preseasons never got an award. . I have the If you are a state cintender, your goal should be to win state of course you try to win every game but if you have weak points you need to work on you do that. Not trying to be funny at all, but elite teams have different mindsets. Surprised WOS doesn't have that mindset. 

What makes you think we don't? We'd love to play Carthage. Win or lose.

5 hours ago, Majestyk said:

2008, 2017, 2019, and 2020 would have beat the brakes off 2016 WOS. 
You might want to watch YouTube before you say that kind of none since. 
Coach S does not loose state championship games. 8 and counting, now remind us how many WOS has won and how many they have lost. 
proof is in the rings. 

14 minutes ago, Horton said:

2008, 2017, 2019, and 2020 would have beat the brakes off 2016 WOS. 
You might want to watch YouTube before you say that kind of none since. 
Coach S does not loose state championship games. 8 and counting, now remind us how many WOS has won and how many they have lost. 
proof is in the rings. 

Already watched em. Like I said Carthage has never fielded a team that could beat 2016 WO-S, stay off the brake fluid. I will agree though, a coach should never loose a state championship, that would be none since.

17 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

Already watched em. Like I said Carthage has never fielded a team that could beat 2016 WO-S, stay off the brake fluid. I will agree though, a coach should never loose a state championship, that would be none since.

Ur opinion don't bother us none  although your prolly the only one that thinks that  but keep praising that 1 team were steadily winning more rings

9 hours ago, Bansheefan said:

Ur opinion don't bother us none  although your prolly the only one that thinks that  but keep praising that 1 team were steadily winning more rings

8 hours ago, Dawgs12345 said:

You are high. Lmao! 

You know that grossly overconfident kid in school who had no reason to feel that way, but he had to project himself that way to feel better about himself? He’s in this thread. He has a dumb profile pic and says dumb things often. 

2 hours ago, Majestyk said:

Yeah and had Aledo not missed the cutoff there's at least three less trophys in Carthages case. Same thing right? Or is that not fair?

The Dawgs in 2008, 2017, 2019, and 2020 would have dead even match for Aledo. He’ll even the computer said the Dawgs beat Aledo 28 to 24 in 2019.