Drug Murder in Silsbee

bullets13

This is an interesting case.  Three teens from groves ended up killing a teen from Silsbee during a drug deal gone bad.  I finally found an article (not the one posted, it was on fb) that stated what happened.  The three teens bought a felony amount of weed in Beaumont, then went to Silsbee to sell some to the victim.  Two teens (Bryce Pfeffer and Emily Ranols) sat in the backseat of the car, while the other seller (still unidentified) and the buyer (Jeremiah Grant) sat in the front.  During the transaction Grant shot the unidentified seller in the chest in an attempt to rob him, and was shot by Pfeffer after.  This sounds like self-defense, but that’s not a valid defense when you’re committing a felony, although I wouldn’t be surprised if it affects sentencing somewhat.  On a side note, there was a lot of speculation that the female was in the wrong place at the wrong time.  There was a lot of sympathy because she’s Pfeffer’s pregnant girlfriend, and people (myself included) thought she was probably in the wrong place at the wrong time.  According to the special Angel San Juan report I saw, she was armed with a gun as well, so she now gets no sympathy from me.  She was clearly heavily involved.  

I read that account and it makes sense, but as the old saying goes, "dead mean tell no tales."  I can't imagine that the three kids would need to bring weed along if their gameplan was to rob the deceased.  

I also read on FB that the young man (Pfeffer or whatever) lived at the house in mid county where this shooting occurred earlier this year.  

This is the hidden content, please

16 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I read that account and it makes sense, but as the old saying goes, "dead mean tell no tales."  I can't imagine that the three kids would need to bring weed along if their gameplan was to rob the deceased.  

I also read on FB that the young man (Pfeffer or whatever) lived at the house in mid county where this shooting occurred earlier this year.  

This is the hidden content, please

Assuming that it was that the three in the car from mid county that were going to do the robbery and not the other way around, yes they would need to bring the marijuana. You have to put the carrot in front of the horse to make him run.

When they pull up to pick up the black kid, yeah there better be something inside that car that looks like marijuana and darn sure smells like marijuana before he is getting you to go to another location or just sit in a parking lot to make a deal.

They are all suspicious of each other and on edge. If you were going to lure someone into a trap, you had better bait.

I don’t think that is probably what happened however you cannot negate that possibility. Heck, the three could’ve had the idea to make a drug deal and then halfway there changed their mind and hatched a plan to instead of selling drugs, to go ahead and just do a robbery and be done with it.

One of the things I learned in almost 4 decades of law-enforcement, if you think you know what happened before you start the investigation, you’re probably going to screw it up and miss evidence one way or the other.

8 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

You'd be surprised how fast things can get twisted. Someone was definitely getting robbed. But believe nothing these kids say as facts.

Yep. For all we know they had both planned on robbing each other. I’m sure that has happened.

What should happen and I don’t think it always does, you need to go where the evidence leads. You don’t decide what the end is and then go try to find the evidence to prove it.

14 hours ago, Hagar said:

I still remember guys talking about taking 3 aspirins with a coke to get a buzz.  Times have sure changed - local teenagers shooting each other.  Sounds like Chicago.

You never know how her boyfriend treated her or what kind of spell he put her under.....or vice versa.....

I have to say, most of the stupid, if not all the bad decisions I have made there was either alcohol, women or both involved......lol

3 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

You never know how her boyfriend treated her or what kind of spell he put her under.....or vice versa.....

I have to say, most of the stupid, if not all the bad decisions I have made there was either alcohol, women or both involved......lol

I got married to the best woman I ever had a chance of marrying at 21 years old, and I haven’t done much drinking since just to be safe.  

14 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I got married to the best woman I ever had a chance of marrying at 21 years old, and I haven’t done much drinking since just to be safe.  

I got married to the best woman I ever had a chance of marrying too. I have done MUCH drinking just to be SANE. Apparently I had pretty slim chances.

36 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Imagine a world where people can go into a store and buy marijuana, just like they do alcohol and tobacco.. 

It’s almost as if.. we haven’t learned from prohibition. Oh wait!

I spent 4 days in New Orleans and if I didn't know better, I would of thought weed was legal there. People were smoking outside of our hotel (Embassy Suites on Julia), smoking walking around Jackson Square, and smoking outside of bars on Bourbon Street.....Cops apparently have bigger fish to fry.....

I will say this.....I had a great trip and felt safe at all times........

38 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Imagine a world where people can go into a store and buy marijuana, just like they do alcohol and tobacco.. 

It’s almost as if.. we haven’t learned from prohibition. Oh wait!

What's your point? Have you not seen the smoke shops opening up everywhere?

This is about murder. And if it wasn't over marijuana, then it would be for some other illegal hustle. 

Suprised it wasn't the gun manufacturer's fault.

As it turns out, I went to school with the girl's mother. She passed away after a long illness last year. I'm not saying this is an excuse. Just that it has affected my personal feelings. I pray for her and her family. Also for the victim and his family. That they can all find peace.

"I Seen a Man Die" - Scarface (1994)

Imagine life at it's full peak
Then imagine lying dead in the arms of your enemy
Imagine peace on this Earth when there's no grief
Imagine grief on this Earth when there's no peace

Everybody's got a different way of endin' it
And when your number comes for souls, then they send it in
Now your time has arrived for your final test
I see the fear in your eyes and hear your final breath
How much longer will it be 'til it's all done?
Total darkness at ease be at all one
I watch him die and when he dies let us celebrate
You took his life, but your memory you'll never take
You'll be headed to another place
And the life you used to live will reflect in your mother's face
I still gotta wonder why
I never seen a man cry 'til I seen a man die

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

As it turns out, I went to school with the girl's mother. She passed away after a long illness last year. I'm not saying this is an excuse. Just that it has affected my personal feelings. I pray for her and her family. Also for the victim and his family. That they can all find peace.

I still gotta wonder why

Interested to know who?pm me

On 6/18/2021 at 2:58 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

I still gotta wonder why

God had the answer long before the devil came up with the problem. We must let go of what was... Accept what is.... And Have Faith In What Will Be !!! 
We can worry or we can Trust God . . . Let us never hesitate to pour out our Hearts to God ! In times of trouble, you will find that Prayer is the shortest route from Our Hearts to God's Ears . . . Our strongest weapon is Patience, and Our Best Security is "FAITH"! 
So let us Pray... Not until God hears us..... But Until We Listen To God . . . 
May God's Anointing Continue to Fall Fresh Upon Each of Us. I Pray He Meets Each of Us At Our Needs, & May His Glory Forever "RISE" ! ! ! 
Bless Now Lord As Only You Can.....  Hear Our Prayers & Grant Us Thy Peace....... 
These & All Things I Humbly Ask & Pray... In Jesus' Name..... AMEN & AMEN ! 
Bid Farewell To Your Troubles, As You Let God ""HELLO"" Your World !!! 
Have A Safe, Blessed, & Worry Free day
Gnd GRACE IS SUFFICIENT AND HIS MERCIES ENDURE ""FOR E V E R "" !!!

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

If it wasn't weed, it would be crack cocaine, crystal meth, heroin, prostitues, gang turf, or sneakers.

Lmao come on man this is just ridiculous, expected more common sense from you 

edit - I suppose you’re coming from the POV of the murderer, which is fair. I was looking at it from buyer POV. If buyer can go buy from a store, then he doesn’t need to interact with these loser dealers. 

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Lmao come on man this is just ridiculous, expected more common sense from you 

edit - I suppose you’re coming from the POV of the murderer, which is fair. I was looking at it from buyer POV. If buyer can go buy from a store, then he doesn’t need to interact with these loser dealers. 

I think he’s saying that the drug being bought is inconsequential. If it’s not one thing, it’s another.