Just Heard!

Reagan

11 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Just heard that when one wants to buy a gun, the Dems wants to have all members of that family psychologically tested before said gun can be bought.  Thoughts?!

I can’t type my thoughts without getting banned. Has Biden been psychologically tested? I would venture a guess and say NO!

8 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Just heard that when one wants to buy a gun, the Dems wants to have all members of that family psychologically tested before said gun can be bought.  Thoughts?!

Not just that, but they definitely want to talk to your ex-wife. 

"To acquire a license, gun owners would have be 21 years old, pass a background check, complete a training course, obtain insurance, and undergo a psychological evaluation. "Military-style" weapons would require an additional training course and license.

The proposed psychological evaluation would have to be conducted by a licensed psychologist and require them to interview the spouse, former spouses, and least two other family members or associates of the person applying. Licenses would be automatically denied if the applicant had ever been hospitalized with a "mental illness, disturbance, or diagnosis," including depression, suicidal ideation, or addiction."

This is the hidden content, please

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Not just that, but they definitely want to talk to your ex-wife. 

"To acquire a license, gun owners would have be 21 years old, pass a background check, complete a training course, obtain insurance, and undergo a psychological evaluation. "Military-style" weapons would require an additional training course and license.

The proposed psychological evaluation would have to be conducted by a licensed psychologist and require them to interview the spouse, former spouses, and least two other family members or associates of the person applying. Licenses would be automatically denied if the applicant had ever been hospitalized with a "mental illness, disturbance, or diagnosis," including depression, suicidal ideation, or addiction."

That won’t ever happen in Texas; at least not while I am alive. 

19 hours ago, Reagan said:

Where’d you hear that? The same place that “many people have said”? Or maybe, “many people have heard”? Or maybe the place where “many people have heard that many people have said”? Just tryin’ too keep my facts straight.

21 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Where’d you hear that? The same place that “many people have said”? Or maybe, “many people have heard”? Or maybe the place where “many people have heard that many people have said”? Just tryin’ too keep my facts straight.

Don't read the news much, do you?

You're probably one of those that doesn't REALLY think the democrats want to take our guns...smh.

54 minutes ago, UT alum said:

“(D) as part of the psychological evaluation, the licensed psychologist interviewed any spouse of the individual, any former spouse of the individual, and at least 2 other persons who are a member of the family of, or an associate of, the individual to further determine the state of the mental, emotional, and relational stability of the individual in relation to firearms.

That's pulled directly from the text of the bill, pal.  

57 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Rush Limbaugh show that was hosted by Todd Herman!

38 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

“(D) as part of the psychological evaluation, the licensed psychologist interviewed any spouse of the individual, any former spouse of the individual, and at least 2 other persons who are a member of the family of, or an associate of, the individual to further determine the state of the mental, emotional, and relational stability of the individual in relation to firearms.

That's pulled directly from the text of the bill, pal.  

Well, looks like ex-husbands won’t be able to buy or own a gun. You know those ex-wives will nail them.