Best defense resides in Port Arthur Tx.

32 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Gilbeaux, #13, played in all games except second half of the sterling game. 99 was never a starter atleast he wasn’t for the majority of the year. Without #5 and #13, the secondary become very suspect against a good a qb with good wr’s

Gilbeau didn't suit up for United game, just jersey on with street clothes, Anderson and Davenport are very good safeties, they don't look suspect to me except #6, he scares me sometimes cause of his height. 

12 hours ago, pakronos said:

Gilbeaux, #13, played in all games except second half of the sterling game. 99 was never a starter atleast he wasn’t for the majority of the year. Without #5 and #13, the secondary become very suspect against a good a qb with good wr’s

And #99 is a great rotation player on the Dline especially against the run.......

9 hours ago, NedNRed said:

You’re right you’re right. Haha our defense sucks. See y’all Friday

Doesn’t suck but Ned has given up 18.2ppg during district play to Crosby’s 7.3ppg. Definitely the two best defenses in the district and the main reason the teams are playing for the district championship. 

On 11/28/2020 at 7:29 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

Doesn’t suck but Ned has given up 18.2ppg during district play to Crosby’s 7.3ppg. Definitely the two best defenses in the district and the main reason the teams are playing for the district championship. 

Sorry I was thinking this was a thread about our area BMT-PAT you know Mid-county. If we talking about Houston area defenses or state wide defenses We in trouble. 

On 11/21/2020 at 10:40 AM, PAT409 said:

Lol, I would take that bet, if anyone is scoring 10 or less that would be Crosby. Yes, our first 3 games of the season were away games but they all ended with wins and our defense has settled down now and our offense has woken up. Also, how convenient that Crosby got their 3 toughest district games all at home this year. But whatever, we'll see come playoff time, or maybe as early as next week if Nederland serves you guys some crow.

Looks like Nederland served that crow after all. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

And I still say it resides in PA, we just didn't bring it this particular night. 😎😁

It resides in Port Arthur but you didn't bring it, and you are in Port Arthur which means it isn't there. It was last seen moving north on highway 87 at about 9 mph and has just become a stationary front in West Orange, Tx.