WOS vs China Spring

aTmfan06

1 minute ago, Bansheefan said:

Well every good team they have went against this year they got blown out so no I would not consider them good average yes

“Every good team they have went against “ it was just 2 teams , relax. Lol. And I’m not really arguing with you , I expect them to get blown out by Carthage , but that’s because Carthage is as good as west orange stark .. they’re literally ranked number 1 in 4A so back to my original statement if making it to the second round and losing to the number 1 ranked team makes you not even kinda good than I guess no one in the entire state of 4A besides Carthage is even “kinda good “ 

2 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

In other words Jasper hasn’t played anybody except Carthage,Gilmer hasn’t played anybody and Carthage hasn’t either...go look up all their opponents scores is all I was saying 

Gilmer played Lindale pg and carthage

Carthage has played top ten kilgore #3 gilmer,#4 jasper,#5 pg and at the time #10 center and beat them all bad

1 hour ago, Bansheefan said:

But wos has played absolutely  no one even kinda good so those numbers can be deceiving 

You talk like a man with a wooden neck. Where'd you spend this season? Neptune? You must be from that blowinsmoke.com palace of wisdom. Go back, we'll let you know when you're missed.  If I'm wrong, go back anyway.

Well I can tell this thread is going to get a lot of replies LOL. It’s day 1, half the WOS fans haven’t even seen it yet AND you’ve got some haters of all of south east Texas on here to go along with the haters hating on WOS. I’ve never understood people getting on SETXsports.com to trash SETX sports smh go complain about the election on Facebook or something , no one on HERE wants to here inaccurate comments about setx football from jasper to west orange down to barbers hill and as far west as north shore , if setx football is so bad why come on to setx sports.com lol 

Just now, TexasPanther2012 said:

Well I can tell this thread is going to get a lot of replies LOL. It’s day 1, half the WOS fans haven’t even seen it yet AND you’ve got some haters of all of south east Texas on here to go along with the haters hating on WOS. I’ve never understood people getting on SETXsports.com to trash SETX sports smh go complain about the election on Facebook or something , no one on HERE wants to here inaccurate comments about setx football from jasper to west orange down to barbers hill and as far west as north shore , if setx football is so bad why come on to setx sports.com lol 

Hear * 😂 not that he’d know the difference 

7 minutes ago, Bansheefan said:

Carthage has played top ten kilgore #3 gilmer,#4 jasper,#5 pg and at the time #10 center and beat them all bad

True, can't argue with that. But none of those teams are WOS. We should be talking about China Spring (not springs).

Take that "Carthage kills everyone" over to the siLsbee thread. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

5 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

Sorry we can't impress and please everyone. Take it one game at a time. Got a good China Spring club this week, and there's the rematch with Silsbee in a couple weeks. We know how that's gone recently. No, it ain't near over, still got time to impress some folk.

Rematch with Silsbee? Lol

Fact is that in DII there isn’t but 2-3 teams in the state that can match up with WO-S or Carthage this year. Both have pretty much blown thru their schedule. Plenty of years Carthage and WO-S didn’t play anybody in district and won a state championship. All this about who teams have played and how bad they beat them is kinda useless. We will know more about WO-S this week. But if we are all being real their just isn’t that many great teams in DII when you are comparing them to WO-S or Carthage. 

5 hours ago, Who That said:

How you figure.. China Springs defense ain't no joke.! They had no problem at all shutting down Jasper.! And there Running back is way better then either WO.S backs. And the QB is really good too.. This game is basically a spitting image of what they just face Friday.! Give me China Spings 

Expected this from you

2 hours ago, Majestyk said:

Sorry we can't impress and please everyone. Take it one game at a time. Got a good China Spring club this week, and there's the rematch with Silsbee in a couple weeks. We know how that's gone recently. No, it ain't near over, still got time to impress some folk.

Rematch with Silsbee ain’t gone happen though...

7 hours ago, Who That said:

How you figure.. China Springs defense ain't no joke.! They had no problem at all shutting down Jasper.! And there Running back is way better then either WO.S backs. And the QB is really good too.. This game is basically a spitting image of what they just face Friday.! Give me China Spings 

We heard the same thing last year after Bellville put the stomp on Jasper. What they did to Jasper has no bearing on next weeks game. Jasper has proven, again, they can't get the job done in the playoffs.

8 hours ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

China Springs has given up close to 40 points 4 times this year and 2 of those times they lost (Salado & Waco Connaly ) . This WOS defense is better than China Springs . Now I agree the jasper guys at RB may be better than the WOS guys in the backfield but as far as the defense he’s 100% correct this is the best defense China Spring has played. If they can hold them to near nothing like Salado did , then WOS doesn’t have to score 30+ points to win, so it won’t matter that they’re not as good as Jasper at tailback if that’s what you think. 

The Jasper RB's are not better than Elijah Gayles. He doesn't get the yards that Limbrick did because WOS has many weapons that they use. Andre Thomas played at WOS until his Sr year when he went to Jasper. He was a slot guy here, not even a RB.