Community Agitator At It Again!!

Reagan

These guys should be to be doing the nightly news! Hard hitting commentary on all this Manufactured Outrage. Love these guys. Like I’ve said before this nonsense happens every 4 years when it comes to race. Black Lives Matter Every 4 Years! Nobody cares about your skin color in this country! What people have a problem with in this country is other people’s crappy behavior towards one another regardless of the skin color. You act like a fool towards me for no reason, I am going to treat you like a fool regardless of your ethnicity. Good Grief. Doc Rivers is about one uninformed FOOL! Not to mention he would lose his job if he didn’t go along with the false narrative. God forbid he speak the truth to his players. 

Funny how a lot of these sports figures are people I liked till I found out how they feel about me because of my skin color. They have enough money that they can live the rest of their lives more than comfortably. They don’t mind ruining their sport for future players. This keeps up, there might not be a sports venue. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Funny how a lot of these sports figures are people I liked till I found out how they feel about me because of my skin color. They have enough money that they can live the rest of their lives more than comfortably. They don’t mind ruining their sport for future players. This keeps up, there might not be a sports venue

I agree with your sentiment, but this will never happen. 

4 hours ago, baddog said:

If they don’t have the commercial $$$$, they will suffer. Sponsors aren’t going to pay multi-millions for advertising if viewership is down. They will pull out or begin making demands of their own. No one is in business to lose money. 

As much as I love sports, to hell with them.  Let them fail, and that goes for the Astros, they have lost a life long fan in me.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

If they don’t have the commercial $$$$, they will suffer. Sponsors aren’t going to pay multi-millions for advertising if viewership is down. They will pull out or begin making demands of their own. No one is in business to lose money

This is a concept that the left has never grasped.