WO-S vs Silsbee

WOSdrummer99

8 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

It’s all fun and games until the state takes y’all over and forces y’all to be a part of LCMISD and they gut your athletic department.

They gonna hire a coach for y’all that Crouch can beat. 

*edit* there’s a good game tomorrow. I should stick to the subject. I’ll clean it up from here on. 

:rolleyes: full of s..it u are.

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Are you saying WOS would still win? I just saw where coach Thompson made it a point to say be respects Silsbee. It sounds like he really isn't worried about Silsbee.

Who isn't worried?Stud88 or Thompson.I can assure that coach T knows if his kids play to their potential for 4 quarters they can win but he worries if they don't they could lose against a team like Silsbee. 

39 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Who isn't worried?Stud88 or Thompson.I can assure that coach T knows if his kids play to their potential for 4 quarters they can win but he worries if they don't they could lose against a team like Silsbee. 

Yeah the victim or "we don't get respect" card is weak and its constant playing hasn't strengthened it any.

Silsbee has WO-S' respect and constant attention.  We just think we will come out on top.  Just as I don't take a prediction of a Silsbee win as disrespect for WO-S.......or should I?

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Are you saying WOS would still win? I just saw where coach Thompson made it a point to say be respects Silsbee. It sounds like he really isn't worried about Silsbee.

I know for a fact that he respect silsbee.and for whoever doesn't is crazy.they are gud team.if w.o play like they been playing yes I can see them winning.but if they go back to turning the ball over deep In there own territory a couple of times.like early in the season.i could see them getting beat.the only question I have is whether or not silsbee change there offense up a lil bit.to give them a chance.certain things want work against w.o bcz of the defense they run.sometimes u just gotta show a team something different then come back to what they do best.

25 minutes ago, Who That said:

One thing is for sure I" would definitely say this is the best game in the State of Texas Friday night. Am I" right are am I" wrong. Two SETX power houses going at it. District rivals 4th round playoffs... What else could you ask for my the best team win. Go Silsbee Tigers 💯🐅🏈

Agree that this may be the best game in the state, or at least we think so. We may be a little biased though 😉

I wouldn’t necessarily label silsbee a setx powerhouse just yet though.. they are definitely making their case though if they can keep this up and maybe bust through to state.