Beaumont Enterprise football preview section cover

33 minutes ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

We've got six feature-length stories in the preview section. All six include minority schools and two are dedicated solely to Beaumont United. Always fighting a losing battle, it seems.

The season is 10 weeks minimum.  I've seen non-midcounty sadness pics on the cover of the beaumont surprise so I stand on my previous post.......

51 years on the planet

27 in Beaumont

14 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

The season is 10 weeks minimum.  I've seen non-midcounty sadness pics on the cover of the beaumont surprise so I stand on my previous post.......

51 years on the planet

27 in Beaumont

Well, that's too bad that's been your experience. 

The four football preview covers I've been a part of have been:

- Devwah Whaley

- West Orange-Stark football

- Sideline contributors (Ozen coach's wife, Vidor trainer, Bridge City cheerleader)

- Beaumont United

10 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

51 years on the planet

27 in Beaumont

51 and race baiting / complaining. People like you need to stop pointing fingers and look at yourself. This is high school football involving our children and not your personal agenda. 

13 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

The paper still caters to the Bubble as most media in this area.  So there's that.....  I have an overall distrust of local media anyway #probablyownedbytheSinclairgroup

Don’t start this crap again you will be banned again. Just get on here and enjoy it without your hubris getting in your way.

3 hours ago, aki1994 said:

51 and race baiting / complaining. People like you need to stop pointing fingers and look at yourself. This is high school football involving our children and not your personal agenda. 

Shouldn't this type of BS be limited to the racist (political) section of this board?

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:08 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

I must say..  I'm looking forward to seeing this.

I am also!  Not because of the cover, or what's on it, or why it is on it.  Beaumont United is the story this year.  They deserve the cover, however, the stories inside are about kids playing football, kids of all races, religions, beliefs & ideals.  If we all did our jobs as parents, they want to read this preview because it is about SETX football, not because of any type of agenda, (ie...race, school support, or preferred ice cream flavor)  Good grief!!! Let's just be excited about football!!! I'm Ready!!!