Barbers Hill 47 Port Arthur Memorial 49/FINAL

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I want to know what happened to make this close after Memorial went on that 9-0 run to start the 3rd period.  The score ended up close againto end the red period.  Is the Ant Mound more resilient than we originally thought or did Memorial have an off game?

I think this is the 2nd time the Hill played them within two. Two explanations: Barbers Hill is significantly better than I thought or Memorial is not as good as I thought.

6 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I think this is the 2nd time the Hill played them within two. Two explanations: Barbers Hill is significantly better than I thought or Memorial is not as good as I thought.

Yea, but in the game last night (not the one at BH) , which one was it?  I should've went to this game instead of seeing the slaughter that Silsbee put on BC....

Barbers Hill is pretty good.  They played a 2/3 zone that gave PA problems. I noticed the same thing when they played Nederland.  They kept PA from running the floor and did a good job on the big man. I love watching PA play but I'm still waiting on these guys to realize how good they can be. It hasn't sunk in yet :) I agree with oldman, if these teams play again it will be fun.

47 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Barbers Hill is very good. You don't win 23 games so far this season without being good. Unless you have a schedule like Hardin.

54 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yea, but in the game last night (not the one at BH) , which one was it?  I should've went to this game instead of seeing the slaughter that Silsbee put on BC....

Admit it. Soulja- you went to that beatdown so you could see if the dunk-o-meter was going to break.   I have an important statistical question to ask you and we should probably start keeping this important stat for all games.  What was the relationship of the number of dunks to SMRJs?

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Admit it. Soulja- you went to that beatdown so you could see if the dunk-o-meter was going to break.   I have an important statistical question to ask you and we should probably start keeping this important stat for all games.  What was the relationship of the number of dunks to SMRJs?

Believe it or not, there were several SMRJ's....  I'm going to start utilizing the SMRJ counter going forward... Probably not a more important state than the almighty dunk count, but still and important stat nonetheless....