SNAPSHOT DAY NUMBERS/POST THEM HERE!

WOSgrad

42 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

I’m sure they got it right this year...any other schools making you jump through hoops to get snapshot numbers

No, there are some that didn't respond to the request, but there was only one demand for a FOI request.  According, to Matt Stepp, that is not unheard of.  However, this is the 3rd time (at least) that I have requested shapshot numbers and that was a first for me

1 hour ago, CCRed said:

I haven't seen Crosby's yet. Anybody know ?

Not yet.  I figure that the lack of response, which is unusual for Coach Riordan and others, can be chalked up to the fact that snapshot day was on a Friday when coaches were concentrating on far more pressing matters.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Not yet.  I figure that the lack of response, which is unusual for Coach Riordan and others, can be chalked up to the fact that snapshot day was on a Friday when coaches were concentrating on far more pressing matters.

I spoke to somebody that should know.  There was some questions that needed to be cleared up about some kids.  "Need to make sure the number we provide is accurate."  The person was not interested in explaining any further.

21 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Burkeville - 75

They need to seriously considering going to 6 man.  Does the UIL have a minimum number before you can play 11 man?  Look, their closest game this year was Evadale beating them 47-0, and best Evadale RB only ran once for an 80 yd TD, and Rebs tried 49 yd FG on first down.  Only scored 8 points all year.  Not only is it humiliating for the kids, it's dangerous, as they face bigger opponents.  SMDH.

8 minutes ago, REBgp said:

They need to seriously considering going to 6 man.  Does the UIL have a minimum number before you can play 11 man?  Look, their closest game this year was Evadale beating them 47-0, and best Evadale RB only ran once for an 80 yd TD, and Rebs tried 49 yd FG on first down.  Only scored 8 points all year.  Not only is it humiliating for the kids, it's dangerous, as they face bigger opponents.  SMDH.

Any team that is below the Class 2A, DII minimum can opt for 6 man football.  Matt Stepp's prediction is that figure will be 105.

Coach Thomas did not indicate whether or not Burkeville would petition for 6 man football.

4 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Any team that is below the Class 2A, DII minimum can opt for 6 man football.  Matt Stepp's prediction is that figure will be 105.

Coach Thomas did not indicate whether or not Burkeville would petition for 6 man football.

Thanks grad.  Surely they will go 6 man.  They had a couple of real good athletes that would've been stars in six man.

On 10/27/2017 at 10:24 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

East Chambers       435

texasfootball.com data says 434.  

I scraped their data and I am adding the numbers noted in this thread.  I will highlight the thread numbers.  When there is a discrepancy, I will refer to the TF website (I think those are official).  

I should have a google sheet shortly.

6 minutes ago, texbuzz said:

texasfootball.com data says 434.  

I scraped their data and I am adding the numbers noted in this thread.  I will highlight the thread numbers.  When there is a discrepancy, I will refer to the TF website (I think those are official).  

I should have a google sheet shortly.

My number came straight from an EC coach.

32 minutes ago, texbuzz said:

This is the hidden content, please

I used the projection divisional breakdowns for this.  I probably spent stupid time doing this but if you want access to modify, just let me know.  I didn't create sheets for the divisions.  

I like you guys.  don't get me wrong.  It would be kinda cool if somebody would double check and make sure my email and name isn't visible from that link.  Just curious. 

I don't need any more emails for "lengthening pills".  I'm stocked up.

32 minutes ago, texbuzz said:

I like you guys.  don't get me wrong.  It would be kinda cool if somebody would double check and make sure my email and name isn't visible from that link.  Just curious. 

I don't need any more emails for "lengthening pills".  I'm stocked up.

I don't see your name or email on it.