Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PhatMack19

ESPN layoffs

89 posts in this topic

On 4/29/2017 at 10:17 AM, Englebert said:

Where in America does this happen? Maybe you can stick your crap there, since that place only exists in your head.

the dirty nasty south

On 4/29/2017 at 10:36 AM, BS Wildcats said:

It doesn't happen, but they continue that tired rhetoric.  Same rhetoric that a flag caused a shooting in South Carolina.  

The flag of losers

On 8/23/2017 at 5:29 AM, Ty Cobb said:

Please tell me your not trying to compare kaepernik to Dak Prescott! Prescott was a better rookie QB than kaepernick will ever be! 

Michael Vick was a great rookie quarterback

On 9/12/2017 at 6:39 PM, PhatMack19 said:

President Black people can say whatever they want on tv and get away with it.  Whitey would have been fired the moment they pressed post on those tweets.

President Grab um must be black

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

It's nice know that you think you can judge what we would think, but your past posts have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are extremely incapable of making such determinations.

Passed a house with about 20 cats outside the other day and thought about you

On 9/12/2017 at 6:39 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Black people can say whatever they want on tv and get away with it.  Whitey would have been fired the moment they pressed post on those tweets.

Kountzer likes this

12 hours ago, new tobie said:

the dirty nasty south

Thanks for confirming that exists only in your imagination land. Seek help before the bile destroys what few brain cells you have left. Maybe a trip to the land that still holds fellow men as slaves would educate you on your station in life...the attainment that was fought for by both of our blood lines.

7 hours ago, Englebert said:

Thanks for confirming that exists only in your imagination land. Seek help before the bile destroys what few brain cells you have left. Maybe a trip to the land that still holds fellow men as slaves would educate you on your station in life...the attainment that was fought for by both of our blood lines.

He needs to watch Terrence Williams "Going back to Africa" on YouTube. I cant post it here because of the language, but it is something very important. I know he won't give it a shot. He's too scared someone might expose their fake hatred.

On September 17, 2017 at 8:39 AM, baddog said:

He needs to watch Terrence Williams "Going back to Africa" on YouTube. I cant post it here because of the language, but it is something very important. I know he won't give it a shot. He's too scared someone might expose their fake hatred.

Yes he does need to watch it.  That young fellow will tell so much truth, he's bound to like some of them.