Silsbee 105 Huntington 55/FINAL

WOSgrad

Well,seems like i opened a can of worms voicing my opinion about TV coverage about the Silsbee vs Huntington game.....since i started this i will hope to end it too......i will refrain from posting on this forum about the media coverage from now on....I'll be at the games as much as i can and not worry about who else is in the building...BTW.....if i want video highlights i'll bring my own video camera

1 hour ago, PINETREE said:

Well,seems like i opened a can of worms voicing my opinion about TV coverage about the Silsbee vs Huntington game.....since i started this i will hope to end it too......i will refrain from posting on this forum about the media coverage from now on....I'll be at the games as much as i can and not worry about who else is in the building...BTW.....if i want video highlights i'll bring my own video camera

Don't ever worry about stating an honest opinion.  I enjoy listening to AAW's broadcasts as much as anyone.   But I too was flipping around at 10 hoping to see some highlights.  I understand in the early rounds you can't cover everyone when so many teams are in.  I was just hoping with Silsbee playing on a different night than the Beaumont and Mid-County schools, they would have gotten some tv coverage.  Not mad and I understand those guys work hard.  But was hoping I was going to see some.  

So don't apologize about an opinion several share.  But we will look forward to your future highlights!!

I can't remember the first time I met Pinetree. I think it was before kindergarten. I got a lot of respect for him and what he does in the Silsbee community.   Having said that, Silsbee  being # 1 in basketball only goes so far.  People like to see & hear about state championships.  They are kind of jaded with # one rankings.  That sounds cold but that is how it goes.  If Silsbee doesn't win it all this season I am still proud of them.  But you only get the real show 'nuff  accolades until you reach the next level.