WHY HILLARY IS SINKING FASTER THAN THE TITANTIC

Hagar

16 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

this comes from a nice trashy source

It's just one mans opinion.   Like you and I post all the time (except he probably gets paid lol).   Were I not a conservative, I probably wouldn't like it either.

On 5/21/2016 at 9:47 PM, 77 said:

Easy its because she is a big time  liar and a genuine POS!

it amazes me about people in the country worried so much about one women lying, this country just passed the voting right act in August of 1965, in politics we have had some of  the most lying, cheating stealing political people in the word. We have stopped minorties and women from voting, there was a time when The people in the good ole south would punish negros fro reading, but we are so worried about Hillary's emails. The Clintons are great people compared to some of the elected officials from the past. The conservatives claim to be so christian, but so did the Klan.

3 hours ago, nappyroots said:

it amazes me about people in the country worried so much about one women lying, this country just passed the voting right act in August of 1965, in politics we have had some of  the most lying, cheating stealing political people in the word. We have stopped minorties and women from voting, there was a time when The people in the good ole south would punish negros fro reading, but we are so worried about Hillary's emails. The Clintons are great people compared to some of the elected officials from the past. The conservatives claim to be so christian, but so did the Klan.

Then it is your contention that what she has said and done should be overlooked because others have lied too?  Do you think the Clinton  Foundation is a transparent operation and deals ethically?

4 hours ago, stevenash said:

Then it is your contention that what she has said and done should be overlooked because others have lied too?  Do you think the Clinton  Foundation is a transparent operation and deals ethically?

What if she refused to show her tax returns, what would you guys be saying right now. What if she made claims of weapons of mass destruction and we found that to be a lie.

It's basically ok to lie if the person is republican. Donald trump has lied, is lying about things now and will lie in the future. (And so will Hillary) but you guys have someone on your side that can match any bad thing that you talk about on this board. I really don't have a side, just seems that i'm defending dems because of all the republican propaganda on this board. This is just a message board, a place to air your frustrations.

24 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

What if she refused to show her tax returns, what would you guys be saying right now. What if she made claims of weapons of mass destruction and we found that to be a lie.

Trump is currently being audited by the IRS, as he has been every year for the last decade.  I found this info when I googled, How many times has Trump been audited:   

This is the hidden content, please

Then I googled the same question for Bill & Hillary and this was all I found:

If you can find how often Bill & Hillary have been audited, I'd appreciate you post it so we could compare Clinton vs Trump audit history.

If when you say WMD's, you're referring to Saddam Hussein, you might want to check out what many Democrats said prior to Desert Storm.  Also, prior, I personally saw a 60 Minutes segment that showed that he had used poison gas on a Kurdish village, with dead bodies of men women & children strewn all over the streets.  He definitely had them.   I don't know what he did with them, but he had them.

4 minutes ago, REBgp said:

If when you say WMD's, you're referring to Saddam Hussein, you might want to check out what many Democrats said prior to Desert Storm.  Also, prior, I personally saw a 60 Minutes segment that showed that he had used poison gas on a Kurdish village, with dead bodies of men women & children strewn all over the streets.  He definitely had them.   I don't know what he did with them, but he had them.

Again with the WMDs? Reb, everyone knows Sadaam Insane kissed the Kurds to death.....to the tune of over 250,000.....almost an Idi Amin. Some people find themselves "defending" the dems against the fact producers.

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Again with the WMDs? Reb, everyone knows Sadaam Insane kissed the Kurds to death.....to the tune of over 250,000.....almost an Idi Amin. Some people find themselves "defending" the dems against the fact producers.

What concerns me bd, is all these people who think Bush lied, and all democrats where sure there weren't any WMD's.  If someone wants to defend democrats, that's fine.  If they know their information is correct, bring it.  The only lying on the WMD's was the democrats after very little was found.  Forget they have deserts they could bury them in.  Neighboring countries to ship them to.  Bush lied?  That's male bovine feces.

15 hours ago, REBgp said:

What concerns me bd, is all these people who think Bush lied, and all democrats where sure there weren't any WMD's.  If someone wants to defend democrats, that's fine.  If they know their information is correct, bring it.  The only lying on the WMD's was the democrats after very little was found.  Forget they have deserts they could bury them in.  Neighboring countries to ship them to.  Bush lied?  That's male bovine feces.

100% correct

He lied they lied he was commander in chief... Mushroom clouds is not the same as gas which he was clearly saying. Gas has been used since before WW1. The most expensive war the longest war over what. What did we accomplished? What was even the game plan? "To prevent a isis" who killed more Americans Isis or the war in the Middle East? Mission accomplished says W ... Now that's a lie far greater than if you like your doctor. But wait W was a republican right. 

28 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

He lied they lied he was commander in chief... Mushroom clouds is not the same as gas which he was clearly saying. Gas has been used since before WW1. The most expensive war the longest war over what. What did we accomplished? What was even the game plan? "To prevent a isis" who killed more Americans Isis or the war in the Middle East? Mission accomplished says W ... Now that's a lie far greater than if you like your doctor. But wait W was a republican right. 

So  now we are going to decide which lies are bigger than other lies?  Who gets to determine that?  Also, please let me know how Hillary voted when it came time to decide on invading Iraq.

39 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

WMD's are that, Weapons of Mass Destruction.  Poisonous gas is that.  If you saw all those Kurds dead you'd realize that.  If it did that in those small villages, imagine what it would do if dispersed over a city like Paris, London, or NY.  And we won the war - mission accomplished.  Things weren't to bad until we pulled all our troops out.  Obama did that.  But wait, O is a democrat right. 

Hillary has been lying to the American people for years especially the last 3 or 4 while in office or representing the USA  and has made millions off of money from foreign govts. while in office while Trump has made is in private sector and so far he has not told a single lie while in office and we know Clinton has over and over! 

Nash it do not matter how Hillary voted the buck stops where? She had to own it doing the primaries and I'm sure against trump too. REB Things weren't to bad how man were killed in that pointless goalless war.  And again mushroom clouds ain't gas. 77 lol so only difference is Hillary has a job in office and trump hasn't. A liar is a liar.

Why doesn't it matter how she voted? Just because you say so?

Talk about a war without a goal.....try Vietnam....started by Dems, dragged out and escalated by Dems. It took old Tricky Dick to get us out.......a REPUBLICAN. Of course this has no bearing on the thread topic, but the way Hillary voted does.