WHY HILLARY IS SINKING FASTER THAN THE TITANTIC

Hagar

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

What's Hannity telling you

Nappy, why don't you deal with the facts/non-facts that are posted on here...don't even worry about the source.

It can either be proven true or false, but to simply throw the Klannity, Rush excuse out there is childish.

If you read something you disagree with, make an argument with another source you deem more worthy...it's called debate.

Donald Trump is not going to beat Clinton. Eight years ago some of you guys thought McCain would defeat Obama. Four years ago, some of you guys were so sure that Romney would defeat Obama, so if you think Trump is going to win, I feel pretty good about Hiliary's chances. You guys don't know what you are talking about.

On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 4:16 AM, nappyroots said:

One thing about the Trump faithful they are so so smart people, I think most of them went to harvard, I believe the trailer houses are starter homes!

Who is Trump's target voter base? He has alientated Muslims, Jews, Hispanics, women, blacks and the disabled. Who does he think is going to vote for him? 

On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 4:59 PM, stevenash said:

Pamfam- Not too long ago you were predicting a runaway victory for Hillary.  Still feel the same?

I do. I can show you a poll which states that she has a massive lead. It came out yesterday. Trump doesn't have a chance. How does he plan on making America great again?

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 10:51 AM, stevenash said:

Then it is your contention that what she has said and done should be overlooked because others have lied too?  Do you think the Clinton  Foundation is a transparent operation and deals ethically?

Donald Trump is not going to beat Clinton. Eight years ago some of you guys thought McCain would defeat Obama. Four years ago, some of you guys were so sure that Romney would defeat Obama, so if you think Trump is going to win, I feel pretty good about Hiliary's chances. You guys don't know what you are talking about.

The Vietnam War stated in 1950. Eisenhower was the President. Wasn't he a Republican? 

Beginning in 1950, American 

This is the hidden content, please
arrived in what was then 
 U.S. involvement escalated in the early 1960s, with troop levels tripling in 1961.

I got a question for you Big Girl.

Hillary wants to give free college to everyone. Hillary wants to keep Obamacare and expand it to illegals. Hillary wants to put the coal miners out of business and have the US move to alternative fuels (fuels that are 10 times more costly than coal, crude and natural gas). Hillary wants to spend billions on green energy based on the Man-made Global Warming lie. Hillary wants to give billions to foreign countries base on the Man-made Global Warming lie. Hillary want to expand entitlements. Hillary has no plan to cut into the $264 billion we pay yearly on the national debt.

My question is: Who is going to pay for all of this?

33 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I got a question for you Big Girl.

Hillary wants to give free college to everyone. Hillary wants to keep Obamacare and expand it to illegals. Hillary wants to put the coal miners out of business and have the US move to alternative fuels (fuels that are 10 times more costly than coal, crude and natural gas). Hillary wants to spend billions on green energy based on the Man-made Global Warming lie. Hillary wants to give billions to foreign countries base on the Man-made Global Warming lie. Hillary want to expand entitlements. Hillary has no plan to cut into the $264 billion we pay yearly on the national debt.

My question is: Who is going to pay for all of this?

She wont answer that

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 4:25 PM, REBgp said:

What concerns me bd, is all these people who think Bush lied, and all democrats where sure there weren't any WMD's.  If someone wants to defend democrats, that's fine.  If they know their information is correct, bring it.  The only lying on the WMD's was the democrats after very little was found.  Forget they have deserts they could bury them in.  Neighboring countries to ship them to.  Bush lied?  That's male bovine feces.

36 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I know. I wanted her to read it once 

37 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I know. I wanted her to read it though.

Once we stop giving take breaks to the super wealthy and companies like Boeing who are making record setting profits, and we stop giving oil subsidies to oil companies she can make it happen. I hope college becomes free. My son receives 17000 per semester to attend Baylor, it costs 27000 a semester. That would be such a blessing. Go Hiliary!!!

Do you think it is right for the government to be taxing the middle and lower classes out of their hard earned money to be given away for free college. Do you like taking food off of hard-working families tables. After all, you think they wealthy aren't paying their fair share. Large corporations aren't paying their fair share. So it must be the middle and lower classes paying all of the taxes. And with Wall Street paying Hillary $350,000.00 a speech, do you think she will make them pay?

Politico>hillary

Here are some of her accomplishments as Secretary of the State. She wasn't an epic failure.Which triumph from her many years in office will be most important on the campaign trail? Not surprisingly, those surveyed all came up with an answer to defend their party’s likely presidential nominee. Whether these count as “marquee,” “significant,” or “tangible”? You be the judge.

‘It’s kind of hard to pick one accomplishment’

By Bill Burton, former senior strategist for Priorities USA Action, a super PAC in support of President Barack Obama.

It’s kind of hard to pick one accomplishment for Hillary Clinton. Personally, I’m sure she’d say her daughter and grandchild are her greatest accomplishments. Professionally, how about these three?

1. Her China speech on women.
2. Her role in killing Osama bin Laden.
3. Management of the State Department during which time we saw a 50 percent increase in exports to China, aggressive work on climate (particularly at Copenhagen), and the effort to create and implement the toughest sanctions ever on Iran—helping to lead us to the agreement currently on the table.

‘The sanction on Iran that brought them to the table’

Howard Dean is the former governor of Vermont and the former chair of the Democratic National Committee.

Hillary Clinton was the principal author of the sanction on Iran that brought them to the table. We cannot afford any Know Nothings like Carly in the White House.

‘Nearly every foreign policy victory of President Obama’s second term has Secretary Clinton’s fingerprints on it’

By Harry Reid, Senate Democratic leader.

American foreign policy was stronger when Hillary Clinton left the State Department than when she arrived. She took the reins from a Bush administration that had left America’s reputation deeply damaged and planted the seeds for the foreign policy successes we see today. From the agreement to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, to the landmark normalization of relations with Cuba, nearly every foreign policy victory of President Obama’s second term has Secretary Clinton’s fingerprints on it.

Her accomplishments extend to health care, as well. As First Lady, she helped create and guide through Congress Children’s Health Insurance Program, a key program that brought health care coverage to millions of children. As a Senator, she worked across the aisle to provide full military health benefits to reservists and National Guard members.

Secretary Clinton was also an outspoken champion for women around the world. She set records for travel while leading the State Department and used every trip to empower the women of the 112 countries she visited. She made gender equality a priority of U.S. foreign policy. And she created the ambassador at large for global women’s issues, a post charged with integrating gender throughout the State Department.

‘The SCHIP program … which expanded health coverage to millions of lower-income children’

Read more: 

Just now, Big girl said:

What you are doing is a classic case of deflection. Can you please answer the question.

I've asked you the same question twice now. You dodged the question by saying Trump dodges the question. That was the Twin remark. Sorry you didn't catch it.

And you still have yet to answer my question. You post a cut and paste job about Hillary's accomplishments which is laughable, and then have the nerve to say I'm deflecting. And by the way, this topic is about Hillary. Your attempt at deflection violates the rules of the forum.

Why didn't that little article you posted mention the fact that Hillary committed treason? Nevermind, another question you won't answer.