Muenster 50 Dallardsville Big Sandy 43/Final

No. 6'6 kid is out on the wing most of the time. he only posted up 1 time in this game.

Did you hear Foster at halftime? Go back and listen to him talk about the length of Meunster and how he had been telling the kids all week about the importance of keeping them off the glass.

7 minutes ago, MOSSHILL said:

That's not what he said during his half time interview. He acknowledged their size advantage and talked about how they needed to rebound better in the 2nd half against a longer team in Meunster. I guess Foster is blind

Mosshill,

You're an idiot.  You should quit while you're behind.

Just now, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Mosshill,

You're an idiot.  You should quit while you're behind.

Only repeating what Foster said Jockstrap. he's an idiot I guess. lol

1 minute ago, utfan06 said:

He is a idiot because he was quoting the BS coach? Because he did say that I was watching to?? You need to chill lol

They are not watching the game, Chase. They feel the need to talk crap for no reason.

The two guys announcing this game on NFSH have talked about Meunster's size advantage the entire game. But, Foster is wrong and I'm most definitely wrong. lol

The big kid from muenster had 8 of their 15 rebounds at the half. He now has 18 rebounds in the game. He is the size that Foster was probably referring to without mentioning his name or number. The wildcats are also focusing on trying to keep him off the boards and that is opening up other players to rebound. Their size (#21) is causing problems. Their team size is not. Yes I am at the game watching it.