Muenster 50 Dallardsville Big Sandy 43/Final

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I am sitting 6 feet right behind the Muenster bench courtside. I see very clearly how big Muenster is.

I'll argue all day with you about basketball, JACK!!!

Call Foster a liar. Call the broadcasters a liar. Call everybody else who Is watching the game a liar. You're blind.

Just now, MOSSHILL said:

Call Foster a liar. Call the broadcasters a liar. Call everybody else who Is watching the game a liar. You're blind.

I talked to Coach Foster before the game. He was concerned about the '6"6 kid getting putbacks, but no other player concerned him in that regard.

4 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I am sitting 6 feet right behind the Muenster bench courtside. I see very clearly how big Muenster is.

I'll argue all day with you about basketball, JACK!!!

This is coming from a guy who has no athletic ability at all and probably IF played basketball at any level, rode the pine his entire life, but he knows what he's talking about people. That's why all his Silsbee people ask me what I think about their program and how they will fair against certain teams, instead of taking his advice. lol

Just now, MOSSHILL said:

This is coming from a guy who has no athletic ability at all and probably IF played basketball at any level, rode the pine his entire life, but he knows what he's talking about people. That's why all his Silsbee people ask me what I think about their program and how they will fair against certain teams, instead of taking his advice. lol

LMAO!!!!

If you only knew.

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I talked to Coach Foster before the game. He was concerned about the '6"6 kid getting putbacks, but no other player concerned him in that regard.

That's not what he said during his half time interview. He acknowledged their size advantage and talked about how they needed to rebound better in the 2nd half against a longer team in Meunster. I guess Foster is blind

2 minutes ago, MOSSHILL said:

Someone has lots of hot sports takes today.

1 minute ago, RiceOwls2403 said:

BS, Angel Bullock 6'0, Joseph Williams 6'3, Zach Dickens 6'0, Benson Williams 6'0, Sam Richard 6'0.  Looks to be the same height to me besides the 6'6 guy.

I know. Foster is wrong and lying to us as well as my eyes. lol

I think the issue here is BS is not used to exerting themselves for this long.  Not saying they won't win..just stating my opinion.

Also...don't want to be the one to mention it.  But Muenster was 13-2 in football this year.  Maybe BS has a tough time with football kids that are GOOD at basketball.  I know they kill schools with football but those kids aren't basketball players.

3 minutes ago, MOSSHILL said:

That's not what he said during his half time interview. He acknowledged their size advantage and talked about how they needed to rebound better in the 2nd half against a longer team in Meunster. I guess Foster is blind

I would imagine he was referring to the one 6'6" kid seeing as the rest of the squad is the same size or smaller than Big Sandy, which is what Mike was telling you to begin with