Muenster 50 Dallardsville Big Sandy 43/Final

Just now, oldschool2 said:

Probably not used to playing games this close.

all those 4a playoff teams they beat this year was close games for the most part. even the two losses were close until the end. La marqque game wast lost in the 4th quarter.

Big Sandy will pull away here in the 2nd half. Muenster has ALOT of size. See: Rosebud Lott 2001

But Angel, Benson and Dickens will be too much for Muenster's monsters. LOL

1 minute ago, MOSSHILL said:

all those 4a playoff teams they beat this year was close games for the most part. even the two losses were close until the end. La marqque game wast lost in the 4th quarter.

Big Sandy will pull away here in the 2nd half. Muenster has ALOT of size. See: Rosebud Lott 2001

No they don't. Muenster has the one '6"6 kid. The rest are same size as Big Sandy.

Just now, AggiesAreWe said:

No they don't. Muenster has the one '6"6 kid. The rest are same size as Big Sandy.

Mike,

They are getting beat in the paint and their size is a definite advantage in this game.

I don't know what game you are watching but you need to put your glasses on. I'm watching the game Mike,

I don't think u want to argue basketball with me, jack.

4 minutes ago, MOSSHILL said:

That was a long time ago relative to a basketball season.  They've been involved in a lot of blowouts since then.

Just now, MOSSHILL said:

Mike,

They are getting beat in the paint and their size is a definite advantage in this game.

I don't know what game you are watching but you need to put your glasses on. I'm watching the game Mike,

I don't think u want to argue basketball with me, jack.

I am sitting 6 feet right behind the Muenster bench courtside. I see very clearly how big Muenster is.

I'll argue all day with you about basketball, JACK!!!