Nederland Bulldogs vs Pflugerville Connally... Who you got?

dogbite

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen. I'm reading a bunch of Summer Creek posts about Nederland. Let me say this first. We gotta get past this game first. We are gonna keep running the rock, and relying on our defense to create havoc and turnovers for the other offense. We turned the ball over twice inside Dayton's 25 yard line and missed 2 field goals. Thats 20 points off the board right there. So if you want to keep talking about us not putting up more points and keeping the Dayton game close. It could have easily been 41-7, not 21-7. Even at 21-7, Dayton was NEVER in control that game. Never. Pflugerville Connally.... I really dont know much about this team, and frankly, i dont have too. I keep saying this every week and people don't believe it. Nederland has the best defense in 4A in the state of Texas. NOBODY can match up physically with us on the front line. We consistently get into the backfield, and our linebackers, corners, and safeties feed off of that. Not that their not good enough already. Nobody in 4A has seen a defense like Nederland's. Not even Pearland Dawson. Gotta get past Pflugerville Connally first and foremost. Then roads lead to Pearland Dawson, who we will beat. Call me crazy if you want. And by the way. I was listening to that Vidor/ Summer Creek game. If it wasn't for Vidors turnovers, Summer Creek would be playing basketball, and Vidor would be in the 2nd round. If we end up playing Summer Creek, which I think will happen, they won't go any further. People keep underestimating our defense every week, then come time to play, they get housed by Washington and Co.        NEDERLAND!.......BULLDOGS!.......NEDERLAND!.......BULLDOGS!

[quote name="Nederland Dog 2006" post="1338661" timestamp="1353526463"]
Listen. I'm reading a bunch of Summer Creek posts about Nederland. Let me say this first. We gotta get past this game first. We are gonna keep running the rock, and relying on our defense to create havoc and turnovers for the other offense. We turned the ball over twice inside Dayton's 25 yard line and missed 2 field goals. Thats 20 points off the board right there. So if you want to keep talking about us not putting up more points and keeping the Dayton game close. It could have easily been 41-7, not 21-7. Even at 21-7, Dayton was NEVER in control that game. Never. Pflugerville Connally.... I really dont know much about this team, and frankly, i dont have too. I keep saying this every week and people don't believe it. Nederland has the best defense in 4A in the state of Texas. NOBODY can match up physically with us on the front line. We consistently get into the backfield, and our linebackers, corners, and safeties feed off of that. Not that their not good enough already. Nobody in 4A has seen a defense like Nederland's. Not even Pearland Dawson. Gotta get past Pflugerville Connally first and foremost. Then roads lead to Pearland Dawson, who we will beat. Call me crazy if you want. And by the way. I was listening to that Vidor/ Summer Creek game. If it wasn't for Vidors turnovers, Summer Creek would be playing basketball, and Vidor would be in the 2nd round. If we end up playing Summer Creek, which I think will happen, they won't go any further. People keep underestimating our defense every week, then come time to play, they get housed by Washington and Co.        NEDERLAND!.......BULLDOGS!.......NEDERLAND!.......BULLDOGS!
[/quote]

It's Playoff this stuff happens teams play inspired. the Cougars had the same chances against Ozen. So it's just win and move on that simple.

I'm pulling for big NED!!  And, I want 'yall to take out Dawson('s creek) too!

[quote] I keep saying this every week and people don't believe it. Nederland has the best defense in 4A in the state of Texas. NOBODY can match up physically with us on the front line. We consistently get into the backfield, and our linebackers, corners, and safeties feed off of that. Not that their not good enough already. Nobody in 4A has seen a defense like Nederland's. Not even Pearland Dawson.[/quote]
While you are pondering that subject, just remember who won OUR last meeting a couple months back. ::)...Hopefully we may see a re-match in a few weeks (on a dry field) and see how much both teams have improved since then. One game at a time though. GO 'DOGS!!

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1338785" timestamp="1353543713"]
[quote author=bulldogbacker link=topic=106439.msg1338771#msg1338771 date=1353541130]
GO GOGS :D :D :D :D
[/quote]

Go Dogs!!!!  Is someone tailgating a little early????
[/quote]

tried tailgating once, but ran out of beveages too quickly. 8) 8) 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder