LC-M AT OZEN BROADCAST/LC-M WINS 21-15!!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched this game at the Butch today and the ref's where bad, but had no real affects on the game, the better team won. Ozen (1-3) has to be the biggest disappointment this season, 2 - 5 on the season and probably will miss the playoffs after going 3 deep last year, never seen so many false starts and off sides penalties, the athletes are there, the discipline is not.

[quote name="liltex" post="1306181" timestamp="1350796814"]
Prayers for the injured LCM players.The 1st on a stretcher gave his teamates/fans a thumbs up.It was awesome spirit shown.2nd player never came back in hope both a speedy recovery.
[/quote]Yes, I wonder how are those two kids, Anyone Know?

[quote name="Trocket" post="1306653" timestamp="1350867224"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=104957.msg1306181#msg1306181 date=1350796814]
Prayers for the injured LCM players.The 1st on a stretcher gave his teamates/fans a thumbs up.It was awesome spirit shown.2nd player never came back in hope both a speedy recovery.
[/quote]Yes, I wonder how are those two kids, Anyone Know?
[/quote] I heard from a player that the kid that got carted off has a broken tibia and fibula.

[quote author=football04 link=topic=104957.msg1306083#msg1306083 date=1350790194]
Watched this game at the Butch today and the ref's where bad, but had no real affects on the game, the better team won. Ozen (1-3) has to be the biggest disappointment this season, 2 - 5 on the season and probably will miss the playoffs after going 3 deep last year, never seen so many false starts and off sides penalties, the athletes are there, the discipline is not.

At the start of the season i High hopes about the panthers possibly winning or even sharing a district championship. Since then I have been nothing but disapointed. A beaumont bowl trophy means nothing if thats the only wins of the season. for the past three weeks ozen has beaten themselves with false starts, interceptions, and not being able to stop trick plays. If that id football's deffinition of discipline then Ozen has none. I was born a panther and always will be and I am a loyal supporter of every organization art the school At this point I am a disapointed fan who would like to see some consistancy!

[quote name="GUNHO" post="1306847" timestamp="1350912811"]
Was listening to the game on the radio.Kogt said LCM player recovered the onside kick cleanly.How did Ozen come up with it?They said it was the worst call they ever seen.I know it doesn't matter now but any comments.
[/quote]
LCM did touch the ball first but immediately after Tony Brown and company hit him and in the end Ozen came up with the ball. It happened at the bottom of a small pile and since Ozen did come up with it and it wasn't clear if LCM had obtained it I guess they just have to give it to Ozen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin