Ozen vs. Nederland Predictions

Puma42

In my opinion, this is the only game left on Nederland's schedule where they could end up with a L. That's if a lot of things go wrong. Ozen is and always has been a very athletic team, but I still say the Dogs come out on top. It has to be the perfect storm for Ozen next weekend to roll out of Nederland with a W.

Nederland - 31
Ozen - 14

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will have to get pressure on the QB,  PNG was snapping and throwing very quickly last night to try and blunt the D-lines'  rush.  I think we got to him a couple of times, and thats probably why they were having snap problems.  Also, need to play a much cleaner game as far as penalties.

[quote name="prepballfan" post="1305560" timestamp="1350744661"]
Ozen could give Nederland some trouble
[/quote]

If I were a supporter of Ozen I would like for them to be thinking that they can give LC-M some trouble.  It won't mean much against Nederland if the Panthers don't win today. 8)

UH OH! Anybody say Ozen will give Nederland a hard time? Get your popcorn ready, then again don't waste a good bag cuz Nederland will handle them in Nederland. I guess Ozen ALMOST won their last one. Too bad they can't add time to the clock in high school football (seriously it may be something to look at in the offseason). Anywho, Nederland is too big and physical, much bigger than the Livingston team they lost to. I think Jacobi Jones is banged up and the run defense has been kinda exposed. Plus once again they failed to finish. Good job for Tony Brown recovering 2 fumbles and keeping them in the game! [color=blue][b] [/b][/color]Nederland wins this one BIG and seals Ozen's fate of not making the postseason while sealing their own opportunity 49-18.

** Mod edit - Do not bash players **

[quote name="409Fan" post="1306576" timestamp="1350859705"]
UH OH! Anybody say Ozen will give Nederland a hard time? Get your popcorn ready, then again don't waste a good bag cuz Nederland will handle them in Nederland. I guess Ozen ALMOST won their last one. Too bad they can't add time to the clock in high school football (seriously it may be something to look at in the offseason). Anywho, Nederland is too big and physical, much bigger than the Livingston team they lost to. I think Jacobi Jones is banged up, and the run defense has been kinda exposed. Plus once again they failed to finish. Good job for Tony Brown recovering 2 fumbles and keeping them in the game! [color=blue][b] [/b][/color]Nederland wins this one BIG and seals Ozen's fate of not making the postseason while sealing their own opportunity 49-18.
[/quote]So your saying Ozen is getting ready for BB season? ;D ... It seems Ozen never recovered from the Vidor loss

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin