WOS Vs HJ Predictions

jkbtjc53

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1288351" timestamp="1349135626"]
Where are the Hawks supporters?
[/quote]

Hawk supporters are here, just figured since y'all have it all figured out, we would just wait till the game to see for ourselves.  BTW, the Boys on the team been reading the posts and hopefully will draw some inspiration from it.  So......please by all means, continue. 8)

“The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose.”  James Baldwin

[quote name="Chasmack" post="1288378" timestamp="1349137308"]
[quote author=Txdragon link=topic=103945.msg1288351#msg1288351 date=1349135626]
[/quote]

Hawk supporters are here, just figured since y'all have it all figured out, we would just wait till the game to see for ourselves.  BTW, the Boys on the team been reading the posts and hopefully will draw some inspiration from it.  So......please by all means, continue. 8)

“The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose.”  James Baldwin
[/quote]

Ok I'll continue, Mustangs stomp the hell out of the hawks the good lord himself would hav to suit up to stop this from happening.

With that said most of this stuff is just smack talk, fun and games I pray folr and injury free game for both teams.

But I meant the part when I said the stangs stomp the hell outta the hawks.

Alabama coach Nick Saban said it last year before they played LSU "those guys feel its their destiny to win the national championship this year because of everything they went through, bcause they have run the table in the SEC, because they deserve it, well you know what screw their destiny we are Alabama and I don't give a damn!"  Good Luck Hawks

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1288401" timestamp="1349138973"]
[quote author=Chasmack link=topic=103945.msg1288378#msg1288378 date=1349137308]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok I'll continue, Mustangs stomp the heck out of the hawks the good lord himself would hav to suit up to stop this from happening.

With that said most of this stuff is just smack talk, fun and games I pray folr and injury free game for both teams.

But I meant the part when I said the stangs stomp the heck outta the hawks.

Alabama coach Nick Saban said it last year before they played LSU "those guys feel its their destiny to win the national championship this year because of everything they went through, bcause they have run the table in the SEC, because they deserve it, well you know what screw their destiny we are Alabama and I don't give a dang!"  Good Luck Hawks
[/quote]

;D

[/quote]

[/quote]What you must remember these are just fans on here talkin no Mustang players, fans wont be on the field the Stangs will be ready!

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you need fan talk (not players or other team talk) to inspire you..you have a BIG problem. Every team is dangerous and has a chance of winning if certain things fall their way. Just like the lottery, it's the odds you have to overcome.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1288722" timestamp="1349188299"]
As a matter of fact, I'll go out on a limb and say "IT WONT HAPPEN FOR THE NEXT 4 - 5 YEARS!!!" Podna... ;) ;)
[/quote]

Easy there big fella!!  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder