WOS Vs. HF Predictions!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="SilentVoices" post="1280189" timestamp="1348444190"]
I would like to see who everyone has this week to win. Most probably think it will be a blowout, but personally I think HF [u][b][b]MIGHT[/b][/b][/u] hang
[/quote]

What to you would be a "Hanging" score or margin of score for this game?

[quote name="skipper" post="1280252" timestamp="1348449346"]
wow you cought it wow  that was a test lol lol heck no the booze is ice cold and the wife is not home so why not drink a few had a hard day in the yard. ok let me say [b]15 yard fg[/b] is that better smiles.hope this comming week is good to you and your familey take care
[/quote]

Make it 18-19 yarder, then I can agree.

Typically the holder is 7-8 yards behind the line of scrimmage. So if a team is on the 1 yard line and kicks a FG, it will officially be an 18-19 yard attempt because of the goal posts being on the back of endzone.

[quote name="HORNSFAN86" post="1280475" timestamp="1348492441"]
The HORNS finally put together 4 Qtrs of mistake free FB and shock the known world.

HF - 20

WOS - 17
[/quote]
There has to be an epidemic going on in Chambers County for someone to think that the horns stand a chance...
Look at who WOS has played vs who H-F has played. Come on now, be real. I will give them this, the horns are on the rise but it they will not be enough to get anything going offensively. The Chain Gang is in full tilt and getting better.

WOS 35
H-F  7 (maybe)

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="White Boy" post="1280644" timestamp="1348502741"]
[quote author=HORNSFAN86 link=topic=103605.msg1280475#msg1280475 date=1348492441]
The HORNS finally put together 4 Qtrs of mistake free FB and shock the known world.

HF - 20

WOS - 17
[/quote]
There has to be an epidemic going on in Chambers County for someone to think that the horns stand a chance...
Look at who WOS has played vs who H-F has played. Come on now, be real. I will give them this, the horns are on the rise but it they will not be enough to get anything going offensively. The Chain Gang is in full tilt and getting better.

WOS 35
H-F  7 (maybe)
[/quote]

Hornsfan, I hope you are right.  That sure would make for an interesting district race.  I think your program is on the way back but I don't think you are to the point of beating WO-S [u]this year[/u].  Now, you may beat Silsbee, but we do have the home field - if that is an
advantage.  And we have the home field against WO-S too.  Those are our two little slivers of hope. 8)

[quote name="White Boy" post="1280644" timestamp="1348502741"]
[quote author=HORNSFAN86 link=topic=103605.msg1280475#msg1280475 date=1348492441]

HF - 20

WOS - 17
[/quote]

WOS 35
H-F  7 (maybe)
[/quote]HF is not in Chambers County. LOL

Some of you guys are crazy HF wont score!! Might not get across the 50! Mustangs take this one easy.

I sure wish some of our fans would stop acting like we arent WO-S the most winngest school in the state! Some of you ct like we are a one trick pony!! We can and will dominate everyone on our schedule in route to state!

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1281075" timestamp="1348521421"]
Some of you guys are crazy HF wont score!! Might not get across the 50! Mustangs take this one easy.

I sure wish some of our fans would stop acting like we arent WO-S the most winngest school in the state! Some of you ct like we are a one trick pony!! We can and will dominate everyone on our schedule in route to state!
[/quote]

Man, you have got to tone it down.  Opponents should always be respected, even if you are confident about winning.  To say we will dominate everyone on our way to state is over the top.  I share your view that our district is not very strong, but remember we took HF lightly last year and let them hang around with a chance to win it.  We have to earn it on the field.  Until then, we haven't done anything yet (in terms of district play).  Don't overlook anyone, especially HF and Silsbee.  Furthermore, do you really know how good the teams are outside of our district?  I can tell you with confidence there are several 3A teams in this state who are good enough to beat us.  I like your enthusiasm, but your projection is WAY too premature. 

[quote name="griff" post="1281130" timestamp="1348526843"]
[quote author=jkbtjc53 link=topic=103605.msg1281075#msg1281075 date=1348521421]

[/quote]

Man, you have got to tone it down.  Opponents should always be respected, even if you are confident about winning.  To say we will dominate everyone on our way to state is over the top.  I share your view that our district is not very strong, but remember we took HF lightly last year and let them hang around with a chance to win it.  We have to earn it on the field.  Until then, we haven't done anything yet (in terms of district play).  Don't overlook anyone, especially HF and Silsbee.  Furthermore, do you really know how good the teams are outside of our district?  I can tell you with confidence there are several 3A teams in this state who are good enough to beat us.  I like your enthusiasm, but your projection is WAY too premature. 
[/quote]

+1

griff you have it right.  last yr HF took WOS to the wire and they had a chance to win.  i like the enthusiam here right now and the program is going in the right direction.  that being said i don't think HF will beat WOS, but i can promise you they will give it their all and it will be a good game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder