Summer Creek @ PN-G predictions

dustoff03

Who wins?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• SC
    • PN-G

[quote name="NDNation" post="1269273" timestamp="1347559974"]
In recent history we have started out slow and picked up speed during the season and made playoffs. I think we will get it together this year. We did put up points on WOS. I think we have gotten spoiled by our stand out stars on the teams in the last couple of years. Coach Faircloth doesn't open the playbook in preseason...so we havent seen in spectacular plays yet. Some say we wouldnt be able to pull them off anyway...but we shall see.
[/quote]

I understand all of that....but your are right we shall see.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dme1111" post="1269300" timestamp="1347561308"]
Hey summer creek fans hopefully the REAL BULLDOGS will humiliate all u overconfident fans come playoff time. I think Nederland would love to have an easy round
[/quote]
If you havent noticed we have been pretty quiet in light of all that's going on at PNG. We talk a lot of smack but also know when to chill. With that being said dont get us started

I wouldn't throw dirt on PNG yet. Everyone has down years. No I'm not saying this will be a bad year for PNG. As the season progresses EVERY team will have to overcome adversity on and off the field. Injuries, family tragedies, accidents, illness, and a myriad of other challenges will be faced by players, coaches, and fans. Everyone that has ever coached, played, or participated in activities with young people has at one time or another dealt with these things. You must adapt, overcome, and put less than perfect circumstances behind you. Young people must recognize the freedoms and enjoyment of their high school years and realize that the hard part starts after graduation. That's just the way it is. Life isn't all fairness and pleasure. There is a cold world waiting to gobble up the weak of mind or spirit.
I believe PNG will pull it all together and surprise some people. You just have to choose not to lose. If you give your best effort then win, lose, or draw you can look in a mirror and see a winner.

png will be fine.in todays computer age anytime a player or coach farts its make a message board.png is 1-1.just where everyone thought they would be.2 kids quit that didnt play and moved on to other sports.both are good kids that love png.we did lose a starter but it happens.i think png football is as popular as its ever been.kids are moving in the district to play at png.schools are full and adding teachers.png has some special talent coming up.this years will make some noise before its over so everyone take a deep breath and CHILL!!

[quote name="lu cards" post="1269431" timestamp="1347568673"]
png will be fine.in todays computer age anytime a player or coach farts its make a message board.png is 1-1.just where everyone thought they would be.2 kids quit that didnt play and moved on to other sports.both are good kids that love png.we did lose a starter but it happens.i think png football is as popular as its ever been.kids are moving in the district to play at png.schools are full and adding teachers.png has some special talent coming up.this years will make some noise before its over so everyone take a deep breath and CHILL!!
[/quote]

Yea where is the setx police to lock this thread down.... ;)

[quote name="incognito" post="1269473" timestamp="1347571507"]
[quote author=lu cards link=topic=102809.msg1269431#msg1269431 date=1347568673]
[/quote]

Yea where is the setx police to lock this thread down.... ;)
[/quote]
That's what i'm thinking. Looks like the almighty hand isn't as all seeing as they claim to be.

[quote name="coach pops" post="1269409" timestamp="1347567162"]
I wouldn't throw dirt on PNG yet. Everyone has down years. No I'm not saying this will be a bad year for PNG. As the season progresses EVERY team will have to overcome adversity on and off the field. Injuries, family tragedies, accidents, illness, and a myriad of other challenges will be faced by players, coaches, and fans. Everyone that has ever coached, played, or participated in activities with young people has at one time or another dealt with these things. You must adapt, overcome, and put less than perfect circumstances behind you. Young people must recognize the freedoms and enjoyment of their high school years and realize that the hard part starts after graduation. That's just the way it is. Life isn't all fairness and pleasure. There is a cold world waiting to gobble up the weak of mind or spirit.
I believe PNG will pull it all together and surprise some people. You just have to choose not to lose. If you give your best effort then win, lose, or draw you can look in a mirror and see a winner.
[/quote] Good write up ! +1

[color=purple]As the song goes....."ALWAYS BE FAITHFUL!"
[/color]
As a PNG alumn and parent of boys who have and still play for PNG I will ALWAYS cheer for and believe in my Indians!  Coach Faircloth and his staff are a blessing to our boys.  They not only teach the game of football, but impart lessons that will benefit these boys for many years to come. 

[color=purple]REMEMBER:  HONOR, PRIDE, TRADITION......they aren't just words on a press box, but a way to live![/color]

[quote name="NDNation" post="1269332" timestamp="1347563361"]
We have only played 2 games with 1 lost...I wouldnt call that rolling backwards.
[/quote]

PNG is not moving forward, either.  Some seasons this just happens, kinda string of bad, wrong, odd things happening and seems to affect/afflict a team.

Good luck tomorrow, hope better days are ahead for Ndns.

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1269501" timestamp="1347574867"]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=102809.msg1269332#msg1269332 date=1347563361]
We have only played 2 games with 1 lost...I wouldnt call that rolling backwards.
[/quote]

PNG is not moving forward, either.  Some seasons this just happens, kinda string of bad, wrong, odd things happening and seems to affect/afflict a team.

[/quote]

stick a fork in em.

[quote name="incognito" post="1269506" timestamp="1347575505"]
[quote author=thedogs1987 link=topic=102809.msg1269501#msg1269501 date=1347574867]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=102809.msg1269332#msg1269332 date=1347563361]
[/quote]

[/quote]

stick a fork in em.
[/quote]

Wouldn't say that about the Ndns ever.  There have been setbacks for them but they always bounce back.

I wouldn't count them out and could see them turning their season into a positive.

This will be Fair cloths chance to pull a Neumann, that guys has made a living out of succeeding in nasty tough situations... that is the true measure of a Great coach.  Even if Fair loth loses to Nederland for the 3rd straight year, if he takes this team to the playoffs, folks will have to tip their cap

[quote name="Brubaker" post="1269660" timestamp="1347586414"]
This will be Fair cloths chance to pull a Neumann, that guys has made a living out of succeeding in nasty tough situations... that is the true measure of a Great coach.  Even if Fair loth loses to Nederland for the 3rd straight year, if he takes this team to the playoffs, folks will have to tip their cap
[/quote]

They will not be happy short of a State Championship.

[quote name="dme1111" post="1269300" timestamp="1347561308"]
Hey summer creek fans hopefully the REAL BULLDOGS will humiliate all u overconfident fans come playoff time. I think Nederland would love to have an easy round
[/quote]
Why are you even here?......................................like my man said please don't get me started on ya'll.Also be careful what you wish for. We're not far.

[quote name="incognito" post="1269249" timestamp="1347558336"]
[quote author=football04 link=topic=102809.msg1268753#msg1268753 date=1347491815]
Maybe yall should focus on 2012 and Summer Creek that's coming to the Rez this friday, this ain't fantasy Island, and the plane ain't coming. I'd hate to play for PNG and see all of this DISRESPECT from what is suppost to be the most loyal fan base around.
[/quote]

Is there anybody out there that gives PN-G half a chance in this game, is Smmers Eve just that good or what?? This is a weird year on the Rez.
[/quote]
Don't think these dawgs don't see you guys calling them summer's eve.............................Ya'll may need a lil summer's eve to wash this bad taste out of your mouth's .........................................crow just taste plane awful

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1269860" timestamp="1347621396"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=102809.msg1269856#msg1269856 date=1347620866]
Can Anybody tell me todays forecast in the Port neches area for late evening?
[/quote]
Last I heard 40% chance during the day decreasing to 30% tonight.
[/quote]Thats not what channel 13 said.. 70% today.... And yall better win tonight cause I picked SC on the other thread.. IJS all though I do have until 5 today to pick someone else.. Like Dayton the sure bet to win tonight...  ;D

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1269860" timestamp="1347621396"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=102809.msg1269856#msg1269856 date=1347620866]
Can Anybody tell me todays forecast in the Port neches area for late evening?
[/quote]
Last I heard 40% chance during the day decreasing to 30% tonight.
[/quote]
So as ya'll can see the rain dance DIDN'T work !!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder