162 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• SC
    • PN-G

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Win or lose PNG will compete. Regardless of what some posters think - these boys (as well as athletes on ANY team) play for the love of the game. Each week is a new week. I know they will work on things this week after viewing film from last Friday.

If we are going to utilize the 2 QB strategy I support BF. I am sure the offense will adjust. I only wish they would have started this a little earlier.  Personally, I hope to see AJ back at QB as a permanent fixture. He will get settled in the more he is in the position. He needs to play consistently to develop confidence in himself and with his teammates allowing the offense to gel as a unit. IMO.

I read in another thread "AJ has been in the system for 4 years". This may be true; however, he did not see any significant playing time last year (other than a few series when PNG was way ahead). A view from the side lines for a year simply cannot compare to being on the field as the starting qb for the first time expected to lead the Indians to a victory. Silsbee was a WIN. Regardless of whether it was a pretty win or not...a W is a W. The sad fact of the matter, regardless of the win I read entirely too many negative comments regarding our team, especially from our own Indian fans-countless negative remarks made not only on this board, but another board also. Wow- real supportive!

In the mean time the varsity team we have needs to mesh as a team-offensively with 1 or 2 QBs and defensively. The community needs to SUPPORT the TEAM- not beat them down. To the players that read this board--- If you do read any negative comments please use it as motivation to make some ignorant people eat their words! INDIANS HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT....win or lose! GO INDIANS!!!!  (Sorry for the lengthy post....but I sure feel better! lol)

I'll pick PNG, 'cause that's how we roll! I know nothing about Summer Creek, but honestly, I'm just looking for improvement from the Indians. WOS exposed our weaknesses and corrections will be made. If y'all will remember, PNG started slow out of the gate the last couple of years. This year is no different.

[quote name="Dog Pound Nation" post="1265828" timestamp="1347196995"]
[quote author=friendswoodkid link=topic=102809.msg1265780#msg1265780 date=1347189517]
Summer Creek is loaded they are in the humble area they are on the rise they took alot of kids away from Humble
[/quote]
Summer Creek didn't have to TAKE anyone. We chose to send our kids there!
[/quote]Well of course they are gonna take students...  ::)  It's more money in the schools pocket...  :o

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="1266123" timestamp="1347218394"]
Is SC part of the Humble ISD?  New school or rename?  Always been in 4a?
[/quote]
SC is a fairly new school. This is the fourth year open, third year for varsity sports. It will surly be a 5A school next realignment. It is in the Humble ISD.

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1266145" timestamp="1347219732"]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=102809.msg1266123#msg1266123 date=1347218394]
[/quote]
SC is a fairly new school. This is the fourth year open, third year for varsity sports. It will surly be a 5A school next realignment. It is in the Humble ISD.
[/quote]

Thanks, now back to the smack!

Indians in an upset - Puppies, bring plenty of your fleas, friends, friends not fleas - should be a good test for the 2012 District Champs.

Yes I had two cups of the Purple Kool-Aid this morning!!!

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="1266159" timestamp="1347220250"]
[quote author=SCDAWGS link=topic=102809.msg1266145#msg1266145 date=1347219732]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=102809.msg1266123#msg1266123 date=1347218394]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Thanks, now back to the smack!

Indians in an upset - Puppies, bring plenty of your fleas, friends, friends not fleas - should be a good test for the 2012 District Champs.

Yes I had two cups of the Purple Kool-Aid this morning!!!
[/quote]
Drink plenty Friday evening. You're gonna need something to help you digest this beat down. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder