BEAUMONT OZEN VS. BARBERS HILL BROADCAST/OZEN WINS 40-36!!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WBFan - you didn't chase Lee from 5A, Goose Creek Memorial opened and dropped our numbers.  I remember when Ozen opened how WEAK you were for a few years in the late 90s and early 2000s.  The Ganders will be back - I assure you.

By the way - I hope all you 20-4A people get killed in area. You defy everything UIL stands for when it comes to the creed of friendly competition. 

[quote name="Gander4Life" post="1113946" timestamp="1321071944"]
WBFan - you didn't chase Lee from 5A, Goose Creek Memorial opened and dropped our numbers.  I remember when Ozen opened how WEAK you were for a few years in the late 90s and early 2000s.  The Ganders will be back - I assure you.

By the way - I hope all you 20-4A people get killed in area. You defy everything UIL stands for when it comes to the creed of friendly competition.
[/quote]
:oReally :o

[/quote]C'mon man....19-4a was smackin right back....Its all in fun.

By the way - I hope all you 20-4A people get killed in area. [b]You defy everything UIL stands for when it comes to the creed of friendly competition.  [/b]
[/quote]

What?????  ::)

[/quote]

wow talk about a sore loser!!  My suggestion to you and your 19 4a kronies are if you cant take it dont try to give it!!

[/quote]
It's called smack talking. I am not on the field there fore i'm not governed by UIL!!!

[quote name="Eagle82" post="1113942" timestamp="1321071898"]
[b]Yep Ozen's QB is the real deal[/b].  2 turnovers in the red zone and not being able to convert a 1st after the interception with 4 minutes just killed us!!! Great game though just the same!
[/quote]

Yep....very impressed w the QB....
in the wi-fi Deer blind  ;) props out to Jordan and SETEXASPORTS...
great job.
Go Panthers
Great year BH Eagles !

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Eagle82" post="1113894" timestamp="1321071485"]
Great game Ozen.....Good Season BH...keep your heads high!
[/quote]

BH players and coaches can be proud and hold your heads high.  BH fans need to stick their heads in the sand.  Have never seen or heard so much crap coming from a community that has a district champ going up against the last qualifying team from the adjacent district.  Maybe your basketball fortunes will be better.

[b]By the way - I hope all you 20-4A people get killed in area. You defy everything UIL stands for when it comes to the creed of friendly competition. [/b]
[/quote]
Don't go away mad!! Just go away!! :'( :-*

[/quote]

U mad bro?

[quote name="wbfan" post="1113985" timestamp="1321072311"]
[quote author=Gander4Life link=topic=91315.msg1113946#msg1113946 date=1321071944]

[/quote]

U mad bro?
[/quote]Sounds more like pouting....No what a minute I think he is mad..

Just so he knows if we all do get beat in area....Thats one round farther than 3 other teams we know.

WOW Green has got a cannon!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat with some friendly OZEN fans and it was a show ;D Bh did what they do and pound da ball for about 3 QRTS and when it counted nada. I give it to the OZEN coach for the adjustment on D. Started sending someone on a blitz every play and mixed it up. GREAT GAME. Now before anyone starts a 20-4A SWEEP THREAD DA BRONX goma smoke PNG like a cheap peace pipe tomorrow.  ;)  CONGRATS OZEN and for all your hard work to get a date with da ice cream boys  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa01
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa01