184 members have voted

1. 1. who takes it?

• WOS
    • Silsbee

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i][b]To me, My opinion..[/b][/i] I honestly think if the Tigers offense clicks that day they wont have trouble scoring against WOS, but yet again WOS is a good team, ill leave it at that.. I also see [u][b]Silsbee's Horned Defense[/b][/u] stopping WOS every.single.time just because there is so much talent on D. The game is going to be held at the Tigers turf and the fans will be [b]ROARING!![/b] .. WOS has to come perpared because the Tigers will for sure be ready!! [b]FRIDAY HURRY AND COME!!!![/b]

Silsbee - 21
Wos - 0
::)

[quote name="Papa Eusoj" post="1093445" timestamp="1319509677"]
[i][b]To me, My opinion..[/b][/i] I honestly think if the Tigers offense clicks that day they wont have trouble scoring against WOS, but yet again WOS is a good team, ill leave it at that.. I also see [u][b]Silsbee's Horned Defense[/b][/u] stopping WOS every.single.time just because there is so much talent on D. The game is going to be held at the Tigers turf and the fans will be [b]ROARING!![/b] .. WOS has to come perpared because the Tigers will for sure be ready!! [b]FRIDAY HURRY AND COME!!!![/b]

Silsbee - 21
Wos - 0
[/quote]

Will someone please fill me in on "horn", "horned defense" etc?

Going to be a good game WOS fans will be there. Do not miss this game. WOS/14 SLBX/10

[quote name="Papa Eusoj" post="1093445" timestamp="1319509677"]

Silsbee - 21
Wos - 0
[/quote]

[quote name="#1stangfan" post="1093631" timestamp="1319545289"]
[quote author=Papa Eusoj link=topic=90254.msg1093445#msg1093445 date=1319509677]

Silsbee - 21
Wos - 0
[/quote]

Will someone please fill me in on "horn", "horned defense" etc?
[/quote]
I need more horn! ;D

Guest TIGERS2080
[quote name="Gladtobehere" post="1093719" timestamp="1319551620"]
[quote author=Zoneblock link=topic=90254.msg1093707#msg1093707 date=1319551134]
If Silsbee didnt beat BC i dont see them beating WOS.
[/quote]

Now that is funny...... ;D
[/quote]WOS didnt beat Giddings.  would yall like another shot at it. It wouldnt turn out the same way I assure you. No difference with the Silsbee BC game. 

[quote name="Majestyk" post="1093757" timestamp="1319554748"]
[quote author=T-Dawd link=topic=90254.msg1093734#msg1093734 date=1319552770]
Silsbee wins but WOS moves up in the polls. :P
[/quote]Hence, +13 / -311
[/quote]
I was being sarcastic. BTW, all them negatives came from that dude last year who thought Brownwood was the best thing since sliced cheese. I think he was ashamed and changed his login name.

[quote name="skipper" post="1093742" timestamp="1319553552"]
can someone that knows-----------can you give us mustangs fans a up date on who will not  play friday night for wo-s 
[/quote]

Can we also have the same sort of update for Silsbee?  Why should the info just flow out of West Orange?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder