MID-COUNTY MADDNESS!

bulldawg64

Who wins?  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Nederland
    • Port Neches

[quote name="dawgnut" post="1068099" timestamp="1317181122"]
And we still have three days to go, I don't know if some folks are going to make it without blowing up.
[/quote]

But who's going to blow up first? The fans or the moderators? Or better yet, the site altogether?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game should be a dandy. PN-G is the first passing team that we have faced and could give our secondary problems. Nederland's down linemen and LB's are very good and might be the best that PN-G has faced so far. PN-G is the best offense we have been up against so far in my opinion. Nederland should be able to move the ball on PN-G both on the ground and thru the air. It should be a great matchup. I think it will come down to special teams. Who knows what will happen?! Friday can't get here soon enough.

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1068101" timestamp="1317181960"]
[quote author=dawgnut link=topic=88766.msg1068099#msg1068099 date=1317181122]
And we still have three days to go, I don't know if some folks are going to make it without blowing up.
[/quote]

But who's going to blow up first? The fans or the moderators? Or better yet, the site altogether?
[/quote]

I don't know who is going to blow first, maybe we should start a poll on that so we could at least change topics.

[quote name="Kiandn" post="1066715" timestamp="1317058765"]
Now let us remember one thing These boys both bull pups and ndn strive for this game they give every ounce of blood and sweat to beat each other  its going to come down to who wants it more and I believe[glow=red,2,300] Fair cloth will out coach neuman this year [/glow] time to put the old dog back in the house
[/quote]Like last year when faircloth made that adjustment to stop the wildcat ;)...He will not out coach Neuman

[quote name="GTBaseball47" post="1068227" timestamp="1317220553"]
Sure wish they could play this game at Lamar University stadium. Given the fact that both teams fill their sides equally, it doesn't matter about "Home Field" advantage. I do believe a "Midcounty Madness" game would fill up the LU stadium. Just my 2 cents.
[/quote]

I agree

I have been saying this. The problem is that season ticket holders would throe a fit. I would gladly give up my reserved seating in order for more people to go to this game. It is a shame so many people get left out. Maybe Lamar could do something to appease season ticket holders. Either that or play it on Saturday so it can be broadcasted live.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="1motime" post="1068238" timestamp="1317221279"]
[quote author=GTBaseball47 link=topic=88766.msg1068227#msg1068227 date=1317220553]
Sure wish they could play this game at Lamar University stadium. Given the fact that both teams fill their sides equally, it doesn't matter about "Home Field" advantage. I do believe a "Midcounty Madness" game would fill up the LU stadium. Just my 2 cents.
[/quote]

I agree
[/quote]

Well now, really - how can "Midcounty" be moved to Beaumont and still be Midcounty?  ??? :D

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="1068240" timestamp="1317221781"]
I have been saying this. The problem is that season ticket holders would throe a fit. I would gladly give up my reserved seating in order for more people to go to this game. It is a shame so many people get left out. Maybe Lamar could do something to appease season ticket holders. Either that or play it on Saturday so it can be broadcasted live.
[/quote]

I'm a season ticket holder, I hate every other year I have go stand in line on ticket day when the PNG game is away, if we played at Lamar I would just get there early and grab a good seat. I have had friends calling me wanting to know where they could get PNG  tickets, I told them I guess your out of luck. It's a shame that everyone that wants to go to that game can't

Im sure there will be plenty of people watching at the fence....which we did year before last at Nederland....we went in the morning and
parked our truck by the fence so it would be in a good spot...it wasn't to bad...we got to experience the "Midcounty Madness" atmosphere that you just cant get from television. 

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1067958" timestamp="1317170455"]
[quote author=Enjun07 link=topic=88766.msg1067643#msg1067643 date=1317147183]
this is ridiculous...shouldnt even have a blog on this game..cuz this is all it ever is...ppl gettin on bashing each others towns..making fun ect....
and just curious dogs27...which position do u play on the team?
[/quote]
I graduated nearly a decade ago. What's your point? On a side note, we may not have as nice of a stadium as PNG but we are just one community. Oh yeah and we don't have our hands in refineries pockets.. You PNG people are a joke. (Well most.. There are a few that can see and respect where I'm coming from). And if you honestly think that beating png is Nederlands only goal for the year, you are pathetic. Neumann gives the team three goals for the year and beating png isn't on the list but the importance of the game is not overlooked. But if you think MCM is just another game for PNG then you're an idiot. What instrument did you play? Or were you an indianette?
[/quote]
well yall could of had refineries in ur pockets but chose not to...but ne ways...i dont understand the hating between our towns...i understood it during high school...but now i am in nederland just about more than i am in my home town...im just saying i dont think there just be ne degrading of each other....its childish..im not saying u so dont come back with that...just in general

[quote name="Enjun07" post="1068315" timestamp="1317228887"]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=88766.msg1067958#msg1067958 date=1317170455]
[quote author=Enjun07 link=topic=88766.msg1067643#msg1067643 date=1317147183]
this is ridiculous...shouldnt even have a blog on this game..cuz this is all it ever is...ppl gettin on bashing each others towns..making fun ect....
and just curious dogs27...which position do u play on the team?
[/quote]
I graduated nearly a decade ago. What's your point? On a side note, we may not have as nice of a stadium as PNG but we are just one community. Oh yeah and we don't have our hands in refineries pockets.. You PNG people are a joke. (Well most.. There are a few that can see and respect where I'm coming from). And if you honestly think that beating png is Nederlands only goal for the year, you are pathetic. Neumann gives the team three goals for the year and beating png isn't on the list but the importance of the game is not overlooked. But if you think MCM is just another game for PNG then you're an idiot. What instrument did you play? Or were you an indianette?
[/quote]
well yall could of had refineries in ur pockets but chose not to...but ne ways...i dont understand the hating between our towns...i understood it during high school...but now i am in nederland just about more than i am in my home town...im just saying i dont think there just be ne degrading of each other....its childish..im not saying u so dont come back with that...just in general
[/quote]

Nederland had one refinery and certanly had nothing to do with it shutting down.

[quote name="bulldogbacker" post="1068385" timestamp="1317235676"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=88766.msg1068374#msg1068374 date=1317234861]
We may have Refineries, but thanks to Robin Hood we give all the $$$$$$ back to the state.
[/quote]

only share tax dollars not contributions :D :D
[/quote]//
and what does this have ne thing to do with football???? if u say we pay refs or ne thing like that to make our program better ur an idiot...
yall could have everything we have if yalls town would vote and pass a bond...which really needs to be done

[quote name="bulldogbacker" post="1068385" timestamp="1317235676"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=88766.msg1068374#msg1068374 date=1317234861]
We may have Refineries, but thanks to Robin Hood we give all the $$$$$$ back to the state.
[/quote]

only share tax dollars not contributions :D :D
[/quote]
We passed a bond to pay for the new and renovated schools and stadium becuase we understand the importance of giving the kids good facilities to learn, compete and grow up in. We understand that these kids are our future and if we want to keep them in school and on the right track for success you gotta invest in their future. So why can't they get the bond passed in Black and Gold country? Your kids need new schools.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder