bulldawg64

Who wins?  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Nederland
    • Port Neches

[quote name="Kiandn" post="1068915" timestamp="1317315488"]
[quote author=dawgnut link=topic=88766.msg1068882#msg1068882 date=1317312958]
I am not aware of anyone, that thinks our running game is better than Livingston's most have agreed that it is getting better each week. What we do agree on is that our defense does not give up a lot of points.
[/quote]
We are not any other team We are Png  we score hard and fast your defense is no where near better than our offense
[/quote]

Kia, you crack me up!!!!!

;D ;D ;D

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Kiandn" post="1068915" timestamp="1317315488"]
[quote author=dawgnut link=topic=88766.msg1068882#msg1068882 date=1317312958]
I am not aware of anyone, that thinks our running game is better than Livingston's most have agreed that it is getting better each week. What we do agree on is that our defense does not give up a lot of points.
[/quote]
We are not any other team We are Png  we score hard and fast your defense is no where near better than our offense
[/quote]

Tell that to Crosby (1-3) and Livingston

well fan this week i have heard all the hot garbage I can stand  Let make the math simple for nederland

gp we scored 42 points

crosby we scored 29 points

tc we scored 41 points

livingston we scored 28 points

That is an avg of 35 points a game but ned is going to hold us to 20 or less I dont see it

Now except for goose creek game nederland has been squeeking wins out. So ...... will see but its time to look at this with real eyes and not purple shaded ones or black and gold goggles  Png wins 35-24

One more thins Port neches has a leash law keep them critters on a leash

[quote name="EZDawg" post="1068689" timestamp="1317263033"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=88766.msg1068530#msg1068530 date=1317248299]
Going to be a great game, but I've got to go with PNG.
PNG 42
NED 21
[/quote]

42-21 doesn't sound like a good game, sounds like a blow out prediction!  ???
[/quote]Just trying to be nice!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. All I see is while you are try to double team their reciever to stop him, which you won't, their running back will have a feild day running and recieveing. I just believe that running back will redeem himself this week. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Trocket, to Livingstons credit, that Lion run defense is way better than last year. That plus what you guys continue to do on offense with CC and the Bull, leads me to believe that you guys will win out going 10-0. However I still say you gotta be two dimmensional to beat the likes of Brenham, Manvel and Dawson!

Is that Neumann's game plan? I don't think he will double team anyone. You predict 42 pts, someone else predicted 35 b/c that's PNG's average for the year on offense. If we are using that mentality, let's look at what Ned has done to 'good offenses' this season. BHill scored over 30 against a very good Dayton team, and Ned held them to 20 in OT. Vidor's offense has been running over people all season, and Ned held them way below their average as well. PNG may have a good 'O', but you gotta give Ned's 'D' a little more respect. I see PNG scoring around 20-24 pts. Just don't know which Ned 'O' will show up.

Offense wins games, Defense wins Championships!

[quote name="Trocket" post="1068940" timestamp="1317317570"]
[quote author=EZDawg link=topic=88766.msg1068689#msg1068689 date=1317263033]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=88766.msg1068530#msg1068530 date=1317248299]
Going to be a great game, but I've got to go with PNG.
PNG 42
NED 21
[/quote]

42-21 doesn't sound like a good game, sounds like a blow out prediction!  ???
[/quote]Just trying to be nice!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. All I see is while you are try to double team their reciever to stop him, which you won't, their running back will have a feild day running and recieveing. I just believe that running back will redeem himself this week. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

[quote name="badndn" post="1068997" timestamp="1317322745"]
Trocket, to Livingstons credit, that Lion run defense is way better than last year. That plus what you guys continue to do on offense with CC and the Bull, leads me to believe that you guys will win out going 10-0. However I still say you gotta be two dimmensional to beat the likes of Brenham, Manvel and Dawson!
[/quote]

They don't have to worry about Dawson, cuz Dawson will be going D1.  Here's a few defenses they will have to worry about in D2...
1. Brenham
2. Manvel
3. Terry
4. El Campo
5. La Marque

Like coach West says, "Offense sells tickets, but defense wins games"

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="1069033" timestamp="1317325619"]
Hey BrenhamFan...do you know how Willis is doing this year? They had a lot of good athletes when we played them last year and they were supposed to be bringing almost all their starters back this year...very explosive offense.
[/quote]

They are slightly overrated IMO.  They have started 2-2, with losses to Magnolia West 21-24 (should have lost by more than that from I heard) & Kingwood Park 31-35 (they went for 2 every time because they didn't trust their kicking game... Otherwise they would have been going to OT) They will be a playoff team though...  A lot of athletes, but a weak defense.

[quote name="badndn" post="1069022" timestamp="1317325215"]
I predict 13,000 screaming idiots on Friday night at the Res...And I 'll be one of 'em! ;D (really went out on a limb there didn't I).

Go Injuns!
[/quote]

When two teams bring this much excitement to a HS game, you should be allowed scream.... a lot.  :D

[quote name="badndn" post="1068997" timestamp="1317322745"]
[/quote]We could go 10-0 if our kids stay focus, that is what Coach Rowe is trying to make sure of, and so far he is doing a great job at it. We do have a prenty good passing game, we just couldn't take any chances with PNG, but some of the teams will get a chance to find out I promise you. I gotta feeling Central will be one of them, they will have the complete package come playoff, We got 3 good recievers with CC at  quaterback and 4 with cc at WR/ backup QB quarterbacking. The backup QB is prenty good, he'll probrobly get to show off his skills in the Central game. :) :) :) :) :) :) 

Guest TribePride75
[quote name="name deleted" post="1067466" timestamp="1317139745"]
Speaking the truth is not trashy or classless.........90% of PNG fans are two faced (EVEN TO EACH OTHER)....... I'm tired of hearing all the bullcrap about how good your team is every year....Nederland will hand you your butt at your so called RESERVATION Friday night.......And believe me, this hatred started from Port Arthur not from Nederland when TJ use to bust you your little bubbles......And by the way most of you PNG fans these days are ex Port Arthur folks that are now brainwashed........Not this guy!!!!!!!  I have hated and will continue to hate PNG till I die!!

*Mod edit- language *
[/quote]

The New York Yankees, Duke Blue Devils, LA Lakers, New England Patriots... all have a ton of haters like this guy...why? because they have strong followings and a winning tradition. Same thing with PN-G.

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1069045" timestamp="1317326482"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=88766.msg1069022#msg1069022 date=1317325215]
I predict 13,000 screaming idiots on Friday night at the Res...And I 'll be one of 'em! ;D (really went out on a limb there didn't I).

Go Injuns!
[/quote]

When two teams bring this much excitement to a HS game, you should be allowed scream.... a lot.  :D
[/quote]

If you don't like noise then I would suggest you watch the game from NHS stadium but that may not be far enough away. The Bands are loud and the fans are loud and most folks are looking for their voice after the game. If you think that public displays of spirit are bad, stay home or go to some of the other games that are more reserved and dignified because this one is not it!

[quote name="TribePride75" post="1069206" timestamp="1317342573"]
[quote author=name deleted link=topic=88766.msg1067466#msg1067466 date=1317139745]
Speaking the truth is not trashy or classless.........90% of PNG fans are two faced (EVEN TO EACH OTHER)....... I'm tired of hearing all the bullcrap about how good your team is every year....Nederland will hand you your butt at your so called RESERVATION Friday night.......And believe me, this hatred started from Port Arthur not from Nederland when TJ use to bust you your little bubbles......And by the way most of you PNG fans these days are ex Port Arthur folks that are now brainwashed........Not this guy!!!!!!!  I have hated and will continue to hate PNG till I die!!

*Mod edit- language *
[/quote]

The New York Yankees, Duke Blue Devils, LA Lakers, New England Patriots... all have a ton of haters like this guy...why? because they have strong followings and a winning tradition. Same thing with PN-G.
[/quote]haha.. You didn't just compare PNG with the Yankees, Duke, Lakers, and Patriots did you? Lol this is the kind of self delusion I am talking about folks. I don't think I need to say anything further to point it out. Its right there in front of you..

Guest TribePride75
[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1069252" timestamp="1317344841"]
[quote author=TribePride75 link=topic=88766.msg1069206#msg1069206 date=1317342573]
[quote author=name deleted link=topic=88766.msg1067466#msg1067466 date=1317139745]

*Mod edit- language *
[/quote]

[/quote]haha.. You didn't just compare PNG with the Yankees, Duke, Lakers, and Patriots did you? Lol this is the kind of self delusion I am talking about folks. I don't think I need to say anything further to point it out. Its right there in front of you..
[/quote]  ;D Ok...maybe not the Yankees

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1069252" timestamp="1317344841"]
[quote author=TribePride75 link=topic=88766.msg1069206#msg1069206 date=1317342573]

*Mod edit- language *
[/quote]

[/quote]

I was just thinking the same thing.  While I do believe PNG is a quality team, I don't see them anywhere close to the level of the teams listed.  Not too many teams are though....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder