211 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Nederland
    • Port Neches

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't read too much into Livingston's thumping of the Indians.  The Lions generally run a little below the radar due to geography, but they will likely be the district champion this year and the other 3 playoff spots are pretty much up for grabs.  Just look at the scores of the other 3 games, all close and down to the final seconds and OT in the case of Ozen & Central.

[quote name="Tim Riggins" post="1064691" timestamp="1316839574"]
Don't read too much into Livingston's thumping of the Indians.  The Lions generally run a little below the radar due to geography, but they will likely be the district champion this year and the other 3 playoff spots are pretty much up for grabs.  Just look at the scores of the other 3 games, all close and down to the final seconds and OT in the case of Ozen & Central.
[/quote]

Thumping?

Seems like I remember hearing that this game was going to be broadcasted live statewide on Fox Southwest as the high school game of the week.  Does anyone else remember this?  And if so will that be on Channel 26 (TWC)?  I wanted to let out-of-towners know about this so they can plan on watching the Indians (& Bulldogs).

[quote name="Old61Eagle" post="1065490" timestamp="1316910860"]
Seems like I remember hearing that this game was going to be broadcasted live statewide on Fox Southwest as the high school game of the week.  Does anyone else remember this?  And if so will that be on Channel 26 (TWC)?  I wanted to let out-of-towners know about this so they can plan on watching the Indians (& Bulldogs).

[/quote]
[quote author=dawgnut link=topic=88766.msg1065514#msg1065514 date=1316912031]
The games can't be broadcast live only tape delayed. I think the Fox Sports South West will be doing a pregame show. Check out the story: http://panews.com/sportsbobwest/x1592793972/Street-naming-sets-up-Bum-to-attend-Mid-County-Madness

[/quote]
I have since did a search for Fox Sports Southwest High School Game and found that Fox will be at the Reservation Sept 30 to do a live feed but will not be showing the game but will be giving updates live.  Since Bum Phillips will be honored before the game maybe that will be covered live. 

Another good game to watch......Both teams will play all out for 4 quarters, this one may very well come down to the wire. If it is close in the last 2 minutes, beware Indians, these Dogs know how to hang on to the bitter end. Should be a real good ball game, both teams match up well, plus it is MCM! Good luck to both sides, hope everyone stays healthy.

Glad our "rivalry" game is over with and its back to regular district games.......sigh.

Nederland's Defense seems to be the backbone of the dogs this year. Our offense has loads of potential but we've yet to capitalize on it fully. I'm going to go with a low scoring game with a late fg for the win.

Dogs - 17
Hopis - 14

[size=36pt][b][color=yellow][shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]NEDERLAND....[/glow][/shadow][/color][/b][/size]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin