211 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Nederland
    • Port Neches

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now let us remember one thing These boys both bull pups and ndn strive for this game they give every ounce of blood and sweat to beat each other  its going to come down to who wants it more and I believe Fair cloth will out coach neuman this year time to put the old dog back in the house

[quote name="Kiandn" post="1066736" timestamp="1317060265"]
I dont know if you bulldogs forgot but make sure you are quiet and reverant when you come in the all powerful RESERVATION
[/quote]

I remember several years ago before the game started the announcer started saying that the stadium was a air horn free zone and before he could get it all out about a hundred air horns went off on the Nederland side, he just paused and said well maybe not tonight. It was another classic moment in the long history of the two schools.

HAHAHA! Dogs all the way baby! Carson had a couple hicups in that Vidor game but he'll be just fine against PNG. Looks like we finally got a little running game. The only thing about that #1 Runningback we got... Benjamin I believe, is that if he has space, he's gone. But you lay a finger on him, he falls down. I think we need to run #24 more often. He runs a little harder and isnt as small in the butt where he doesnt go down as easy. Gonna be a good one! 28-24 Dogs!

The only talking the indians are gonna do is "we'll get em next time." I have a feeling Raines is gonna light up that weak png defense after Benjamin opens up the passing game. And I hope that receiver from png has his chin strap on tight because he is going to get hit in the mouth all night long.. Poor little indian boys...

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1066856" timestamp="1317068999"]
The only talking the indians are gonna do is "we'll get em next time." I have a feeling Raines is gonna light up that weak png defense after Benjamin opens up the passing game. And I hope that receiver from png has his chin strap on tight because he is going to get hit in the mouth all night long.. Poor little indian boys...
[/quote]

[quote name="surfer73" post="1066910" timestamp="1317072228"]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=88766.msg1066856#msg1066856 date=1317068999]
[/quote]
[/quote]BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA ! 

I would like the png fans to list their excuses now. When nederland wins, what excuses are you going to give? We all know that you will all refuse to admit it when you get beat by a better Nederland team. So get them out of your system now because I will call every one of you out if you use excuses after the game... Most obnoxious people on earth=png fans.. I don't know why everyone says we are cool every week out of the year except this week. I hate everything about png and I hope they lose every week. Sorry, ill never show up at a png game in support if they are in the playoffs. Be ready for an 0-2 start purple people..

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1066968" timestamp="1317076320"]
I would like the png fans to list their excuses now. When nederland wins, what excuses are you going to give? We all know that you will all refuse to admit it when you get beat by a better Nederland team. So get them out of your system now because I will call every one of you out if you use excuses after the game... Most obnoxious people on earth=png fans.. I don't know why everyone says we are cool every week out of the year except this week. I hate everything about png and I hope they lose every week. Sorry, ill never show up at a png game in support if they are in the playoffs. Be ready for an 0-2 start purple people..
[/quote]

And we care why??

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1066990" timestamp="1317078487"]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=88766.msg1066968#msg1066968 date=1317076320]
[/quote]

And we care why??
[/quote]
I didn't say you did. What's your point?

Just a quick point last year a young defense slowed down one of the best offenses in the district with the best offensive line in district. This year the roles are reversed Ned has one of if not the best Def lines in district and Pn-G is new. Look out Mr Miller and Bertrand the BIG  DOGS are coming to town and they are hunnggrryy!!!!

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1067053" timestamp="1317084106"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=88766.msg1066990#msg1066990 date=1317078487]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=88766.msg1066968#msg1066968 date=1317076320]
[/quote]

And we care why??
[/quote]
I didn't say you did. What's your point?
[/quote]

No point. And I care why?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin