211 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Nederland
    • Port Neches

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too familiar with Nederland this year, I can just go off of what I see on here.  It should be good game, that goes back forth.  I think Nelson will be the x-factor in this game.  If Nederland can slow him down they will take this one, but if not, I'm going to say PNG wins. 

PNG          31
Nederland 28

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1066385" timestamp="1317006440"]
I'm not too familiar with Nederland this year, I can just go off of what I see on here.  It should be good game, that goes back forth.  I think Nelson will be the x-factor in this game.  If Nederland can slow him down they will take this one, but if not, I'm going to say PNG wins. 

PNG          31
Nederland 28
[/quote]Good luck slowing down Nelson Livingston had their best player with a safety over the top and Nelson lit them up. KID IS A BALLER hope he goes to a college i can follow him at he is a special player.

[quote name="Ned11str8" post="1066431" timestamp="1317030809"]
[quote author=NewIndian link=topic=88766.msg1066428#msg1066428 date=1317022713]
Handing ned their second loss has a better ring to it, both teams 1-1
[/quote]

It wont happen this year . There are quite a few teams in this district that are going to beat yall
[/quote]

A few beat us last year, but what place did we finish at?? And how many more rounds of the playoff did we go than Big Nerdland?

And by the way isn't it time to change your name? Didn't the 11 straight one and out playoff runs end several years ago?

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="1066466" timestamp="1317040099"]
Stop the run and double Nelson. No one else on PNG can beat the dogs. And if Nederland can run the ball like last week it will be the same result as last year.
[/quote]

You don't hve to stop him...  Just slow him down.  I would be really physical if I were Nederland.  Jam Nelson off the line, and punish him every time he touches the ball.  Double team him, while you blitz the QB.  Also, DB's seem to give him a lot of room, so PNG throws a lot of back shoulder  passes to him, so be prepared for that.  It will have to be somebody pretty strong, cuz Nelson is a big WR.  You will give up a few plays, but i think it would be effective for the most part.  JMO, on how to stop PNG.

If Nederland is going off the losses to Crosby and Livingston, well just keep looking at that. You guys will be surprised by what comes at you. I kind of don't mind going in as the underdog here. Fly under the radar and take care of business. Again the Indians will have to  play mistake free ball and not give any points away. Hope everyone comes out of unhurt. Go NDN's.....

[quote name="Razor" post="1066647" timestamp="1317053986"]
Wow, this kinda sounds like last week...I wonder if the Dogs should even show up?
[/quote]

By reading this thread I wonder if the NDNS should even show up. I saw Faircloth earlier and told him what the Doggie fans were saying about the game. Won't quote what he said, but we'll be ready.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin