Central vs. Barber's Hill Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Thanks Mod's for cleaning this thread up... Go Eagles...see everyone on Eagle Dr. at 4:15!

One big hit on the QB' date=' 64, that's all we need :)[/quote']

Since we are in the request business, I'd like to see 44 get 3 on him and 33 get 3 on him. One hit from 64 is equal to 3 from the others..... :D:D

And they said I don't have compasion for the other team..... :D

BH 27

Central 21

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im cleaning up the thread now

Some smack talk is ok...but we need to keep this primarily about the game....

From now on' date=' posts that are not directly related to the game will be deleted immediately[/quote']

Thanks jdawg for bringing civility back to the thread! The pictures were truly tasteless and the "momma" comments were getting way out of hand. I wish the best of luck to both teams tonight. May the Lord protect both teams from injuries and give the fans safe travel. Amen!

ok crazy mommas..... well take care of r stuff on the field' date=' but tha players need tha same as last game.... or even better lets make it even louder than its ever been b4[/quote']

You got it. No need to worry, the stands will be rockin. You just make sure the D busts some heads out there. We like the sound of crushing shoulder pads!!!!

Whoa I am pumped

Lets go stomp a mud hole in them tonight EAGLES.

Man would I like to see some one from our D lay a good hit on some one tonight. I want to be in the stands and the sound of it send chills up my back. Then you know it was a good hit.

Well we still got too twenty pages :lol: Goodlluck to both teams tonight (Of course a little more to BH :lol: ) Hope everyone has a sefe trip to and from the game. Also I hope all will be well in the GT after a lose tonight 8)

Everybody better be out on Eagle Dr.!!!!!!!

Guest PurplePride

:D GO EAGLES! I WILL BE KEEPING TRACK! We start 30 minutes before yall so that is GREAT! One day, I will be rich and afford a laptop to keep each other updated AT the games!! :lol:

GO BRONCOS!

GO EAGLES!

GO BULLDOGS!

:D:D:D

Guest PurplePride

:D Nothing wrong with backing your team is there? :D

:D May the best team win and we all be "friends" at the end......Kudos to both teams! We appreciate you and enjoy you! You give us something to look forward to! Hopefully, whomever comes up short.....we can give the go ahead team support! :wink: I'M GAME! :D

GO EAGLES!

GO BRONCOS!

GO BULLDOGS!

:D:D:D

:D Nothing wrong with backing your team is there? :D

:D May the best team win and we all be "friends" at the end......Kudos to both teams! We appreciate you and enjoy you! You give us something to look forward to! Hopefully' date=' whomever comes up short.....we can give the go ahead team support! :wink: I'M GAME! :D

GO EAGLES!

GO BRONCOS!

GO BULLDOGS!

:D:D:D[/quote']

It was just a little friendly smack. Being from Nederland who am I to talk about obnoxious fans...LOL. Good luck to both teams May the best team win :lol:

I got people calling me saying the game starts at 7:00 not 7:30...Sign at school' date=' BH sports report, Baytown sun all say 7:00. UIL, SETX, Chronicle all say 7:30.... anyone know a for positive?[/quote']

Nope!! but get their at 7:00 to be safe!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder