CLASH OF THE TITANS II Silsbee at HJ

BADSANTA

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="stevenash" post="958049" timestamp="1296501402"]
[quote author=FanintheStands link=topic=79482.msg958020#msg958020 date=1296499018]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=79482.msg957942#msg957942 date=1296491202]
Wouldn't your wish actually be for a 4 round match up, thus implying HJ wins the second round thereby forcing the district playoff and then a region finals matchup?
[/quote]Well, my biggest wish is that I win that Power-ball lottery.  Of course, it would help if I actually bought a ticket, eh?  ;)

But actually, if they had a play-off, then yes Round 4.  Of course there's always the chance that Silsbee loses to HF after we beat them and there is no play-off.
[/quote]

Sure am glad to know you are dealing in likelihoods.  Since you handicapped the PNG-Nederland last shot circumstance, please go ahead and do the same for the scenario you just painted.
[/quote]well....... what are the odds of pigs flying?  I've looked everywhere and can't find it.  ;)

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="958158" timestamp="1296509978"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=79482.msg958049#msg958049 date=1296501402]
[quote author=FanintheStands link=topic=79482.msg958020#msg958020 date=1296499018]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=79482.msg957942#msg957942 date=1296491202]
Wouldn't your wish actually be for a 4 round match up, thus implying HJ wins the second round thereby forcing the district playoff and then a region finals matchup?
[/quote]Well, my biggest wish is that I win that Power-ball lottery.  Of course, it would help if I actually bought a ticket, eh?  ;)

But actually, if they had a play-off, then yes Round 4.  Of course there's always the chance that Silsbee loses to HF after we beat them and there is no play-off.
[/quote]

Sure am glad to know you are dealing in likelihoods.  Since you handicapped the PNG-Nederland last shot circumstance, please go ahead and do the same for the scenario you just painted.
[/quote]well....... what are the odds of pigs flying?  I've looked everywhere and can't find it.  ;)
[/quote]They are the same as Silsbee losing to HJ and HF in the second half of district.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="958192" timestamp="1296512731"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=79482.msg958119#msg958119 date=1296505686]
They have a JV now. Have had one since the HJ game.
[/quote]

NO GIRLS JV TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!
[/quote]

So they already abandoned a team they just recently created?

All I know is after the HJ game, they were able to field a JV squad (just 6 players). They have played the last 4 games. Could have had some injuries or other situations. I know that Ashly Johnson will not be playing in the varsity game, which would leave them with just 6 varsity players. They may have combined.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="958221" timestamp="1296515120"]
All I know is after the HJ game, they were able to field a JV squad (just 6 players). They have played the last 4 games. Could have had some injuries or other situations. I know that Ashly Johnson will not be playing in the varsity game, which would leave them with just 6 varsity players. They may have combined.
[/quote]

Do you know what Varsity players were unable to play in the HJ game that caused the whole JV game to be cancelled??? 

I heard some of the silsbee players saying that they were upset with the way they played the first time. They felt that they let HJ stay in the game to long and that they should have pull away in the first half. Dont know if that will happen but I look for them to come out early and try to put HJ away . If HJ can stand that first big push they may have a chance to win this one. But if Silsbee gets a 10+ point lead this one will be over. I just dont see Silsbee giving up a lead with the team speed they have.

Lying Blue, are you lying about what you've heard? How can Silsbee players be mad for not pulling away in the 1st half? Don't you know that they we're down double digits in the 1st half and didn't take the lead until the 4th. Hj players should be mad for not putting them away, not Silsbee dude ;)

[quote name="True Blue" post="958476" timestamp="1296568699"]
I heard some of the silsbee players saying that they were upset with the way they played the first time. They felt that they let HJ stay in the game to long and that they should have pull away in the first half. Dont know if that will happen but I look for them to come out early and try to put HJ away . If HJ can stand that first big push they may have a chance to win this one. But if Silsbee gets a 10+ point lead this one will be over. I just dont see Silsbee giving up a lead with the team speed they have.
[/quote]

Did they "let" HJ stay in the game or did HJ possibly have something to do with that circumstance?  I "heard" some of the HJ players say that if they can stay out of foul trouble, they like their chances.

[quote name="True Blue" post="958476" timestamp="1296568699"]
[/quote]

Yeah I am sure you and the silsbee players have lots of conversations!!! ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder