CLASH OF THE TITANS II Silsbee at HJ

BADSANTA

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="958844" timestamp="1296589654"]
I stand behind my confidence in the Hawks....I still say that we will win by 13 points....We will have an 8 point lead when the tigers will have to start fouling....and we will make 5 of 6 free throws to seal the deal, why is that so hard for some of you to understand.....I know, I know, how dare I think that the Hawks could win...Some of you kill me, I'm entitled to my opinion, and I just added take it to the bank because I feel confident in it.
[/quote]

At least you got the spread right........... :D ;D

[quote name="tigerpride81" post="959085" timestamp="1296607690"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=79482.msg959028#msg959028 date=1296605204]
:o Doors locked at 5:50 means a 90% HJ crowd! Oh well......Go get em Tigers
[/quote]

The new district policy of playing both boys and girls at same venue is tolerable except for the HJ and Silsbee matchup.  Rather than help with fan attendance, it only hurts ... the schools are loosing valuable gate ($$$$$) revenue on the both the boys & girls side as both schools turn out their fans.  Also, fans loose out by being locked out ... absurd that the district's UIL committee would have concocted such a plan without considering all the consequences.
[/quote]

agree

Since HJ's barn only holds 1100 people, I know for a fact over 500 people were locked out. HJ should move the Silsbee game they host over to Lamar. That gym is so small I can reach out with both hands and touch both baselines! By looking at the news highlight, I thought they played this game at the YMCA.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="959624" timestamp="1296658318"]
Since HJ's barn only holds 1100 people, I know for a fact over 500 people were locked out. HJ should move the Silsbee game they host over to Lamar. That gym is so small I can reach out with both hands and touch both baselines! By looking at the news highlight, I thought they played this game at the YMCA.
[/quote]

Never more than 50 people waiting outside................

That is a FACT!!!!! ;) ;)

Guest Yo Gabba
HJ could have built a bigger gym but we were afraid if it was big enough BadSanta would have been able to attend the game, and then we would not have the chance to listen to his pathetic speculation

[quote name="tigerpride81" post="959085" timestamp="1296607690"]
The new district policy of playing both boys and girls at same venue is tolerable except for the HJ and Silsbee matchup.  Rather than help with fan attendance, it only hurts ... the schools are loosing valuable gate ($$$$$) revenue on the both the boys & girls side as both schools turn out their fans.  Also, fans loose out by being locked out ... absurd that the district's UIL committee would have concocted such a plan without considering all the consequences.
[/quote]What does the boys and girls at the same venue have anything to do with the packed house?

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="959650" timestamp="1296659816"]
[quote author=tigerpride81 link=topic=79482.msg959085#msg959085 date=1296607690]
[/quote]What does the boys and girls at the same venue have anything to do with the packed house?
[/quote]

Looks to me like his concern is possible lost revenue for the schools.  He didn't say anything about the packed house. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn