CLASH OF THE TITANS II Silsbee at HJ

BADSANTA

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="957268" timestamp="1296323350"]
Round 2.....Fight! Who you got and why? Both teams are at full strength for this game.
[/quote]
Silsbee may be at full strength but HJ is far from - Hawks missing Anderson & Carr. 

[quote name="bmrm" post="957502" timestamp="1296358287"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=79482.msg957268#msg957268 date=1296323350]
Round 2.....Fight! Who you got and why? Both teams are at full strength for this game.
[/quote]
Silsbee may be at full strength but HJ is far from - Hawks missing Anderson & Carr. 
[/quote]

As far as this season is concerned the only player who has really played is Carr. Anderson would have been a big factor for HJ this year but unfortunately he was injured. I hate seeing a high school player miss his senior season to an injury. The Tiger's will be without one key sub as well in Busby.  He Is the only big post the Tigers have on the bench and has been playing well lately.  This one will be another great game.  My Tigers better come to play like they can or it could be a long night.

[quote name="ST413" post="957533" timestamp="1296363269"]
[quote author=bmrm link=topic=79482.msg957502#msg957502 date=1296358287]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=79482.msg957268#msg957268 date=1296323350]
[/quote]
[/quote]

As far as this season is concerned the only player who has really played is Carr. Anderson would have been a big factor for HJ this year but unfortunately he was injured. I hate seeing a high school player miss his senior season to an injury. The Tiger's will be without one key sub as well in Busby.  He Is the only big post the Tigers have on the bench and has been playing well lately.  This one will be another great game.  My Tigers better come to play like they can or it could be a long night.
[/quote]Yes, Will has been sorely missed on the court this year.  He's a good kid that showed a lot of heart on the football field.  He has a nice 15 foot jump shot that would have been very effective in this year's offense.

But regarding your post, my biggest wish is that this is simply round 2 of a 3 round match-up!  In other words, "[i]See you in Hunstville, Bay-Bee![/i]"

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="BADSANTA" post="957506" timestamp="1296359272"]
If HJ plays the way they did in Silsbee, they will beat Silsbee. On the other hand if Silsbee plays the entire game the way they played the 4th qtr vs HJ, then Silsbee will win. I'm hating to do this but, HJ 65 Silsbee 52.
[/quote]

Hating it as bad as you do, you did it anyway.  That reinforces the bipolar diagnosis.  Hey Tiger fans, don't go near this guy.

Tigervoice I think you are more bipolar than I am sir! My comment was my opinion. I know you announce the games and they pay you on a hourly rate so you have to be bias. I state opinions only. I hope Silsbee wins but they looked very weak in 3 out of their last 5 games. I do know one fact. You are a CRAZY fool!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="957621" timestamp="1296404421"]
Tigervoice I think you are more bipolar than I am sir! My comment was my opinion. I know you announce the games and they pay you on a hourly rate so you have to be bias. I state opinions only. I hope Silsbee wins but they looked very weak in 3 out of their last 5 games. I do know one fact. You are a CRAZY fool!
[/quote]

Santa- Would you be willing to play golf against Tigersvoice, Lazeek, and Sleepy in a single match?

I think the bottom line is this.............BADSANTA ran his outh about plaing golf like he has everything else he has said and in all honesty he likely sucks at golf and is SCARED to play because he knows that he is outmatched by sleepy and myself!!!!!  Just admit it and I will let you off the hook!!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="957684" timestamp="1296419003"]
I think the bottom line is this.............BADSANTA ran his outh about plaing golf like he has everything else he has said and in all honesty he likely sucks at golf and is SCARED to play because he knows that he is outmatched by sleepy and myself!!!!!  Just admit it and I will let you off the hook!!!!
[/quote]

He told me he shot 69 New Years day

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="957706" timestamp="1296424361"]
Still waiting on your call Lazeek. You put my number in you phone note section. The call never came. I was in Beaumont on the 24th. If I remember correctly, it rained cats and dogs that day.
[/quote]

You got me mixed up with someone else.........I never got your number, nor do I know our name!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="957715" timestamp="1296425749"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=79482.msg957706#msg957706 date=1296424361]
Still waiting on your call Lazeek. You put my number in you phone note section. The call never came. I was in Beaumont on the 24th. If I remember correctly, it rained cats and dogs that day.
[/quote]

You got me mixed up with someone else.........I never got your number, nor do I know our name!!!
[/quote]Selective memory?  ;D

[quote name="stevenash" post="957707" timestamp="1296424372"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=79482.msg957684#msg957684 date=1296419003]
[/quote]

He told me he shot 69 New Years day
[/quote] Was that on the front 9 or back 9

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder