#2 KATY AT #6 WEST BROOK ON KFDM/Katy Wins!!!

WOSgrad

Folks, Lance Edwards and KFDM have hooked a GREAT game for us this evening as the second edition of SATURDAY NIGHT LIGHTS supplies us a game of state and national implications!

Join Mike Sanchez, Mike Friedman and Sheffield Productions as they bring you LIVE, the #2 ranked Katy Tigers vs. #6 West Brook Bruins at 6:00 pm this evening from Thomas Center in Beaumont.  This game is SOLD out so there are only 2 places where you can see this game live.....KFDM CW Channel 10 or on the internet at KFDM.com!  Both teams enter the game undefeated, but only one will leave that way!

So join the guys for Saturday Night Lights!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bh89-2" post="850424" timestamp="1284845845"]
I went to the KFDM website and can't even find the game mentioned, much less a link to the future broadcast.  Can someone drop a link if you know your way around that site?  Thanks.

[/quote]

89, I'll get you the link when they put it up, but it won't be until about 10-15 before the game.  Just go to www.kdfm.com and on the front page is where you will find the expandable window for the game.

I hate announcers who have to say the players numbers before saying their names on every play, we can see the numbers. I remember when channel 6 had real sports anchors not uber-tanned talking heads like Friedman.  When your lead sports anchor isn't even capable of doing play by play and is relegated to basically doing color thats a large hint that he doesnt know his stuff.  Bring back the good days of Greg Kerr and Bob Slovak.

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="850495" timestamp="1284851408"]
Mike and Mike need to open a window to let some crowd noise in.
[/quote]

Tell me about it. Nothing worse than a football game where you can't hear the game. But, glad to have the video. Not griping!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin