#2 KATY AT #6 WEST BROOK ON KFDM/Katy Wins!!!

WOSgrad

Too ugly. Couldn't keep watching it. Like a horror movie gone bad. Bruins doing everything right (offensively/defensively) but turnovers are killing them. The final score in this one will not be indicative of the game. It's a shame. And, Reyes is a big loss. Not sure if collarbone or what but looks like it may be. Good luck Bruins.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LR1969" post="850574" timestamp="1284854730"]
Too ugly. Couldn't keep watching it. Like a horror movie gone bad. Bruins doing everything right (offensively/defensively) but turnovers are killing them. The final score in this one will not be indicative of the game. It's a shame. And, Reyes is a big loss. Not sure if collarbone or what but looks like it may be. Good luck Bruins.
[/quote]

What?  You must be kidding!!  Hahahaha.  West Brook is being totally dominated.  Katy is so much bigger, faster, and just plain out better than us it isn't even funny!

As I've watched the first half of this game, I've had a couple of thoughts that continues to run thru my mind.

Katy is #9 in the Nation ??? Really ??? Unless they can come out and ram the ball down WB's throat like they said they would, they don't deserve that ranking.

And...

WB is the real deal and the ball just hasn't bounced their way (literally).

I predict stump leads the Bru' Crew back and makes this a decent game.

[quote name="hookem14" post="850588" timestamp="1284855730"]
Even if Reyes was in, Katy is MUCH better
[/quote]I agree. Katy has a much better defense than i thought honestly. Stump needs to calm down and hold on to the ball. If they do that and get some stops they can make it a game. Not saying a win but at least make it a game.

[quote name="hookem14" post="850588" timestamp="1284855730"]
Even if Reyes was in, Katy is MUCH better
[/quote]
Exactly.  Katy looks like a college team playing a junior high.  their o-line is huge and they are basically whooping us on both sides of the ball.  Our defense is trying to scrap but they are being dumped on by our offense and they are just way outmanned.

[quote name="ASportsFan" post="850595" timestamp="1284856090"]
As I've watched the first half of this game, I've had a couple of thoughts that continues to run thru my mind.

Katy is #9 in the Nation ??? Really ??? Unless they can come out and ram the ball down WB's throat like they said they would, they don't deserve that ranking.

And...

[/quote]

Oh I know this is a joke.  Katy is dominating us.  Don't you think they may have a little to with the turnovers?  This is embarrassing!!

Well, the BISD administration has spent the last 30 years doing everything possible to run all of the white people out of BISD and to make sure no white kids play football in BISD.  So, I find it a bit ironic that we hardly play any white kids and are being dominated by a nearly all white team.  Why don't we have any white kids playing football?  when you only allow the black kids to play then you are shorthanded right off the bat.  Oh well, maybe someday BISD will realize that whites aren't totally retarded.

Katy is a huge area, they have a lot of huge boys, they only need a few athletes with the coaching staff they have, very direct disiplined football, pro style offense thus striclty living off other teams turnovers, they sit back and keep everything in front of them, if you have ok coaches you wont win against them. You can have way more athletes they will just keep the offense in front of them and pressure up front and scoop up the crumbs, Westbrook just needs that next level coaching

[quote name="westendfirst" post="850604" timestamp="1284856401"]
[quote author=ASportsFan link=topic=73133.msg850595#msg850595 date=1284856090]

And...

[/quote]

Oh I know this is a joke.  Katy is dominating us.  Don't you think they may have a little to with the turnovers?  This is embarrassing!!
[/quote]

Katy is Dominating in TWO stats, Points and Recovered fumbles. How many yards do they have ? On the ground and in the air ? "Dominating" means u crush your opponent in every stat. Now if the tigers come out and have a couple of 70-80 yard drives, I'll be glad to eat my words.

[quote name="westendfirst" post="850611" timestamp="1284856710"]
Well, the BISD administration has spent the last 30 years doing everything possible to run all of the white people out of BISD and to make sure no white kids play football in BISD.  So, I find it a bit ironic that we hardly play any white kids and are being dominated by a nearly all white team.  Why don't we have any white kids playing football?  when you only allow the black kids to play then you are shorthanded right off the bat.  Oh well, maybe someday BISD will realize that whites aren't totally retarded.
[/quote]

if this is true then your program can fall short, this is one thing that must be eliminated for your program to suceed, and vice versa, katy is dominate because they run a simplified offense, and a simplified defense with a lot of disipline

Half time quick team stats

Katy              WB

rushing            18/72            18/30
passing          7-13, 73y 3-1  5-11, 35y, 1-2
total                31/145 yards  29/65 yards
FD                  7                      5
TO                  1                      [b]5[/b]

OK.  I'm a crappy fan because I left shortly after Reyes went out.  But I must say,  Brook stopped those guys from running.  They had to pass to score, even with all the turnovers.  Brook was getting 4=5 yards on every running play.  Even the play where Reyes went down, Brook was down 14-7 and Reyes has run for a first down.  Honestly, our line played them toe to toe, which I didn't expect.    I feel sorry for young stump getting thrown in against that team.  He looked a little like Gilbert when he came in against alabama.   But Katy could not stop our offense with Reyes.  We will be fine IF he is ok.

[quote name="westend1" post="850631" timestamp="1284857380"]
OK.  I'm a crappy fan because I left shortly after Reyes went out.  But I must say,  Brook stopped those guys from running.  They had to pass to score, even with all the turnovers.  Brook was getting 4=5 yards on every running play.  Even the play where Reyes went down, Brook was down 14-7 and Reyes has run for a first down.  Honestly, our line played them toe to toe, which I didn't expect.    I feel sorry for young stump getting thrown in against that team.  He looked a little like Gilbert when he came in against alabama.   But Katy could not stop our offense with Reyes.  We will be fine IF he is ok.
[/quote]
I agree.  Lil Stump is trying but he reminded me of the Longhorns backup QB last season when McCoy got hurt.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12