Kirbyville vs. WOS who wins??

kvilleballa

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are definately the underdogs going into Orange County. Like i said before. If we cut out all the penalties and concentrate on Shutting down this good stangs offense, we are going to be ok. Not really worried about the stangs defense. In my opinion Jasper has the best defense Kirbyville has played thus far. We did pretty well against them. This should be a huge game, im expecting it to be. Hopefully Hazelwood will be back or Pierce Rhodes will call da shots, this guy is a heck of a player!! GO Kats!!!!

I am a fan of neither of you guys, and I especially despise WO-S (not really, more out of respect......I am a PNG fan and we had our wars with them).

WO-S takes this win easily. It will be like playing against a JV team......cakewalk.

Havent seen either play this year, but my prediction:

WO-S 42

Kirb 07

After watching WOS demolish HF Kirbyville will have to be one of the fastest and best tackling defenses in the state to beat WOS. WOS is fast and talented at all the skill positions. They line up 4 rec. a lot of the time and the QB can read defenses. He gets the ball to the open rec. most of the time. When they catch the ball its a whole lot of yards after the catch. The RB and QB are the real deal. We looked like we were standing still when they had the ball. They got 7-10 yds almost every touch run or pass. I'm not sure about the D because we were horrible on offense. I'll give them some credit because we couldn't run which was kinda our only strength. We hardly threw the ball and when we did the balls were late or overthrown. Our QB was on JV last week so that explains his issues. We couldn't run the ball either. We were outmanned at every position except punter and I don't think they punted! How does one team reload every year!! I haven't seen Kirbyville play but I've seen WOS for the last few years so I'll be nice-

WOS 40 Kirbyville 21

WOS win this one ,but KBVL walks away with a whole lot more respect than they have now.I have been saying all year that KBVL was the most underated team in the area.Hooks is a great coach but the KBVL guy works miracles with a whole lot less talent.Not knocking Kbvl ,they are starting to build a tradition and WOS has been established for years.If you look where this KBVL program came from the job they have done is amazing.I am picking WOS but gotta yell for the underdog.

First of all, I want to point out that no one predicting a blowout is from WO-S. I have spoken to a few coaches that have seen Kville a couple of times and they definitely have our utmost attention. This should be a good, hard fought, very physical game. Both teams will bring the hat.

You guys from Kirbyville are living in Fantasyland if you think you're going to beat WOS. You might have some athletes but you don't have enough. The defense this year is a lot better than last year's and is close to the classic chain gang defenses of the past. They have yet to give up a 100 yard rusher and are giving up under 200 yards a game. That includes a win over, what seems to be, a pretty good Dayton team. The 'Stangs will flat out fly to the ball. You Kirbyville people must not remeber last year's game, I know it was a scrimmage, when we pounded you 42- 14, and that was the worst we looked all year. You guys do have shot at second place, as it looks like Silsbee is inconsistant, so I do think you'll be in the playoffs.

Man please!! Kirbyville is going to beat dem boys!! They said the same thing about Jasper when they moved into our district. Look what happens, they get beat twice. Wos doesn't fear our boys and they are coming to play. Wos better have some blocking for that qb because #15 is going to be in his face all night!! Everybody predicting a blowout, it aint going to happen! Um...I still like our likings, we still win district!!!

It's great to be confident going into a game like this one, but reality must prevail over fantasy. Kirbyville has alot of heart and desire, but WOS has the talent and depth. When K'ville gets tired and winded from going both ways the Mustangs will sub in to keep their kids fresh. I don't cared how much heart you have when you wear out it's hard to play. :D:D:D:D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder