Who Will Be The Next Barbers Hill HC?

KFDM COOP

Biggen, I do not think BH has been "just fine" in 4A.  Yes the first year was good, and had a chance to win in the 1st round but since then the talent has dropped and so have the wins.  Is that all the coaching staffs fault?  No it is not.  Either way, a change was made and hopefully they hire a very qualified person.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stranger you are right, but my reply to Tyrone was meant to say, a "4A Coach" or a "5A Coach" would not have made a difference....talent makes a difference......in my opinion Just beacause you coach at a 4 or 5A school does not make you a better coach then a coach that coaches at a smaller school.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="743429" timestamp="1263411440"]
Sandifer would be a big time hire.  This guy is one of the best in the entire state, and has done it with kids very similar to what Barbers Hill has.
[/quote]

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2010/jan/08/no-headline---sandifer_job/

BHISD has a regularly scheduled meeting on Jan 18th. Might know by then.

(Be sure and read the comments on the link. Espicially the last one.)

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="Stranger" post="743454" timestamp="1263414441"]
The last sentence in that article means that he played 2 sports in college.  The guy is a heck of a football coach, plain and simple.
[/quote]

Not the last line of the article, the  last of the "comments"  that refers to BH's alledged salary offer.

Guest BobSeger
This was posted on 3adownlow.com
"Hold your water boys. Just got confirmation from a Brownwood coach who knows Sandifer and he told me that Sandifer took the job this afternoon. I'm not joking."

Guest GCMPats
You boy's better get busy over there.

http://www.abilenewyliebulldogs.com/stadium_construction.htm

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=64281bed6a06eac945519dddf4b986fa&threadid=101895

http://www.smoaky.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=105229

My cousin's housekeeper's friend saw someone in line at Sonic and heard them talking on the phone and saying that there are no decisions yet.  There were a lot of 'sources' listening in at the time but since it was windy they each thought they heard something different.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="BHFAN" post="743808" timestamp="1263486307"]
[quote author=Al Bundy link=topic=62612.msg743799#msg743799 date=1263484797]
I just seen Mike Leach leaving the Valero off of 565
[/quote]

Was he wearing a BH Shirt??  ;D
[/quote]

I think he was heading to Vidor. He had a patch over one eye, a parrot on his shoulder, and kept yelling "Avast ye maties!" :D

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="gcmbigdaddy" post="743858" timestamp="1263490246"]
many of the last comments have sounded like the kids a Ferris Bueller's high school explaining his illness. can some one please report a few known facts about the situation?
[/quote]

Anyone? Anyone?

Reported by: David Robinett
Wednesday, Jan 13, 2010 @06:32pm CST

The rumors continue to fly about Wylie head football coach Hugh Sandifer.

Here are the facts.

Sandifer was called by and met with administratos of Barbers Hill High School about their vacant head coaching job last week.

Today, Wylie Superintendent Joey Light told KTAB Sports, quote, "Wylie I.S.D. is working hard to retain coach Sandifer", unquote.

Light said he and coach Sandifer have met this week, and he hopes to keep the coach in town.

In his career, Sandifer has 211 wins, and he's led Wylie to 3 State Championship games and 1 State Championships.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="MontBelvieuFB" post="743873" timestamp="1263491226"]
Reported by: David Robinett
Wednesday, Jan 13, 2010 @06:32pm CST

The rumors continue to fly about Wylie head football coach Hugh Sandifer.

Here are the facts.

Sandifer was called by and met with administratos of Barbers Hill High School about their vacant head coaching job last week.

Today, Wylie Superintendent Joey Light told KTAB Sports, quote, "Wylie I.S.D. is working hard to retain coach Sandifer", unquote.

Light said he and coach Sandifer have met this week, and he hopes to keep the coach in town.

In his career, Sandifer has 211 wins, and he's led Wylie to 3 State Championship games and 1 State Championships.

[/quote]

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ It's all about the benjamins' baby!

Instead of presenting lies on here of if HS took the job or not, why don't we focus on work instead and let the board or district let us know if he took the job or not?  And sorry, I'm collecting money from y'alls taxes so I don't have to worry about work :-).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder