Who Will Be The Next Barbers Hill HC?

KFDM COOP

[quote name="EagleEyes" post="732440" timestamp="1261110773"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=62612.msg732434#msg732434 date=1261110024]
[quote author=SKEETER09 link=topic=62612.msg732306#msg732306 date=1261090554]
Jody, I mean bh89-2, that looks like you and BHFAN. BHFAN is the mule and you are the trailer. I know BHFAN is a little larger than you but thats the picture I see when I see you two together. I sure hope he has turn signals we don't need any broke noses.
[/quote]

Had I known you were into watching guys, we would have given you the ride long ago.  Come out of the closet man and take the caddy for a spin.  Pretty sure Stranger will help lube your wheels if they start squeaking....... ;D ;D ;D   

Keeping on topic, how about Neuman from Nederland?   ;)
[/quote]

I think Neuman had an offer from LaMarque a couple of years ago and turned it down and I believe Nederland gave him a raise. Don't know if he would even apply - don't know the guy but we will see.
[/quote]
There is NO WAY Neuman would leave Nederland for the likes of Barbers Hill.
He may get a pay raise, but to work for a back stabbing school board, not a chance.
Who ever goes in there will have to be a yes sir or yes mam guy that plays the "blue bird's" parents kids, I think most people keeping up with this would agree the Price got the most out of what he had.
Barbers Hill continued to have winning seasons while he was there with athletes that performed to the best of their abilities.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had I known you were into watching guys, we would have given you the ride long ago.  Come out of the closet man and take the caddy for a spin.  Pretty sure Stranger will help lube your wheels if they start squeaking....... ;D ;D ;D   

[/quote]

Man what a mature comment.  I hope all you BH people are proud BH89-2.  This is why most other schools in the area hate BH.

[quote name="Stranger" post="732512" timestamp="1261144652"]

Keeping on topic, how about Neuman from Nederland?  ;)
[/quote]

Man what a mature comment.  I hope all you BH people are proud BH89-2.  This is why most other schools in the area hate BH.
[/quote]

Are you really under the impression this is a place for mature and responsible comments?  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="732485" timestamp="1261138878"]
[quote author=EagleEyes link=topic=62612.msg732440#msg732440 date=1261110773]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=62612.msg732434#msg732434 date=1261110024]
[quote author=SKEETER09 link=topic=62612.msg732306#msg732306 date=1261090554]
Jody, I mean bh89-2, that looks like you and BHFAN. BHFAN is the mule and you are the trailer. I know BHFAN is a little larger than you but thats the picture I see when I see you two together. I sure hope he has turn signals we don't need any broke noses.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I think Neuman had an offer from LaMarque a couple of years ago and turned it down and I believe Nederland gave him a raise. Don't know if he would even apply - don't know the guy but we will see.
[/quote]
There is NO WAY Neuman would leave Nederland for the likes of Barbers Hill.
He may get a pay raise, but to work for a back stabbing school board, not a chance.
Who ever goes in there will have to be a yes sir or yes mam guy that plays the "blue bird's" parents kids, I think most people keeping up with this would agree the Price got the most out of what he had.
Barbers Hill continued to have winning seasons while he was there with athletes that performed to the best of their abilities.
[/quote]
?
How could you possible know anything about what happend here at BH? You need to stick to taking Pictures of the Broncos and not worry what goes on at the Hill. Just because your head is firmly planted in Stewarts behind doesn't mean that BH has to act the same way. By the way do you have that Crosby/Dayton Video on Youtube yet with that peewee herman voice over ;D

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="732887" timestamp="1261189391"]
Sounds like BH Fan ran out of his Gray Poupon...

I hope Barbers Hill does get a good head coach, but unfortunately they just got rid of one.
[/quote]

Nope I'm stocked with Gray Poupon ;D We here at the Hill always keep a good stock of it ya know like Dayton does Ramen Noodles ;D

Hey what classes to you teach at Dayton I bet they are proud 8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="732893" timestamp="1261189910"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=62612.msg732887#msg732887 date=1261189391]

I hope Barbers Hill does get a good head coach, but unfortunately they just got rid of one.
[/quote]

Nope I'm stocked with Gray Poupon ;D We here at the Hill always keep a good stock of it ya know like Dayton does Ramen Noodles ;D

[/quote]Thankfully I teach math (with MORE power!), of which grammar (very thankfully) is not necessary.  Good luck again in your head coach search, just curious...  When do you think they will name the next head coach?

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="732896" timestamp="1261190139"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=62612.msg732893#msg732893 date=1261189910]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=62612.msg732887#msg732887 date=1261189391]

[/quote]

[/quote]Thankfully I teach math (with MORE power!), of which grammar (very thankfully) is not necessary.  Good luck again in your head coach search, just curious...  When do you think they will name the next head coach?
[/quote]

There's no telling, but I'm hearing within the next 6 weeks. According to what I have heard there has already been a ton of interest, but they are telling everyone to hold on until next year to formally apply. Oh and I loved MATH and it is one of the classes that you will use forever! Teaching those kids in Dayton how to count must be brutal though!!!!!!!!!I'm just jerking you chain; D ;D  Have a Merry Christmas Purple ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="732903" timestamp="1261190770"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=62612.msg732896#msg732896 date=1261190139]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=62612.msg732893#msg732893 date=1261189910]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There's no telling, but I'm hearing within the next 6 weeks. According to what I have heard there has already been a ton of interest, but they are telling everyone to hold on until next year to formally apply. Oh and I loved MATH and it is one of the classes that you will use forever! Teaching those kids in Dayton how to count must be brutal though!!!!!!!!!I'm just jerking you chain; D ;D  Have a

Merry Christmas Purple ;D

You and purple have a MERRY CHRISTMAS. The Ramen noodles was great though. :)
[/quote]

Has a list of applicants been released yet?  I know Jim Phillips was trying to get out of Greenville last year, he even applied for the Orangefield opening.  For some reason Orangefield wasn't interested. 

Phillips has a very good track record, and would be a great fit for a school like Barbers Hill.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="738212" timestamp="1262627741"]
As far as I have read they haven't even officially started. Coach Price last day was 12/31/09 , so I 'm assuming that the committe will start gathering applications this week.
[/quote]

Too late  It's done.  Took longer than thought. 

Hurry you can meet him. 

On another note.  For you mozilla users, ever notice the BH website window bar tab title for the Athletics site.  Go to Barbers Hill High School, click Eagle Athletics and see what shows up on the web site window bar tab.  Some good hacker.  It reads ' Barbers Hill Kindergarten Center'!  Now that's funny.  Perhaps DP's farewell.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="BHpride" post="739360" timestamp="1262799801"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=62612.msg738212#msg738212 date=1262627741]
As far as I have read they haven't even officially started. Coach Price last day was 12/31/09 , so I 'm assuming that the committe will start gathering applications this week.
[/quote]

Too late   It's done.  Took longer than thought. 
[/quote]

Does this mean that my application was not accepted?

[quote name="BHpride" post="739360" timestamp="1262799801"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=62612.msg738212#msg738212 date=1262627741]
[/quote]

Too late   It's done.  Took longer than thought. 
[/quote]

Well spill the beans Pride who is it?

Well don't be surprised but i would be willing to bet your next HC has some deep BH/Cove/Old River roots,that go back many years ago and he has a pretty good program over at Giddings...Money may be the reason or the love to get back to the Hill...To bad someone from Crosby had to know this first......My money is on Fitzhenry......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder