Who Will Be The Next Barbers Hill HC?

KFDM COOP

I can guarantee you that any applicant that is serious about taking the job at BH has done their research regarding Poole and his antics.  He has done some things in the past as an administrator that would make taking this job difficult.  For example, as a principal he would often try to over step his boundaries and question the HC about play calling.  I would put money on it that most of the people that have interviewed know this.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="TrueBlue" post="745020" timestamp="1263687622"]
Why don't you think anyone wants to move to BH?  Have they even interviewed anyone other than Sandifer?  Seems like an awful lot of speculation from people who act like they are in the "know".  
[/quote]

Perhaps you need to read on through the rest of my statement and see I was kidding. Thanks for recognizing that I am in the "know" however, I feel validated.

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="TrueBlue" post="745020" timestamp="1263687622"]
Why don't you think anyone wants to move to BH?  Have they even interviewed anyone other than Sandifer?  Seems like an awful lot of speculation from people who act like they are in the "know".  
[/quote]

Since this is your third post would not be calling a person that has a good reputation out. Give us some scoop instead of running your mouth.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="744295" timestamp="1263573801"]
[quote author=inodis link=topic=62612.msg744237#msg744237 date=1263568073]
So is Gregory Poole going to resort to hiring his buddies now since his big shot turned him down?  I love y'alls taxes!!!!!
[/quote]

I think BH has other irons in the fire. Poole will find a coach I think all of the buddie comments were from upset Price supporters. Going after someone is West Texas is showing me that BH is looking for a top canidate not a buddy. I think they should look at the coach from [b]Austin College I think his name is Gage [/b] or something like that. He would be a good hire IMHO.
[/quote]

Man did I guess it or what  ;D Who wants lottery tickets ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lufunom123
    Newest Member
    lufunom123