Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

My two cents, there is absolutely no idea who is going to take this one.  One would think PNG seeing how they are coming into this contest undefeated BUT the pressure of staying perfect is ALL on them.  IMO the Golden Triangle is having one of those weak years where any team in that district could beat one another on any given night (no team really standing out).  Yes, PNG is undefeated but they still haven't proven anything yet IMO.  PNG is definetely not going to prove anything by beating BH either, maybe some bragging rights.  BH is clearly the weaker team of the two and district 19-4A is not tough at all this year.  With that being said I'm going with PNG by a field goal.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="7mary3" post="694000" timestamp="1257127563"]
My two cents, there is absolutely no idea who is going to take this one.  One would think PNG seeing how they are coming into this contest undefeated BUT the pressure of staying perfect is ALL on them.  IMO the Golden Triangle is having one of those weak years where any team in that district could beat one another on any given night (no team really standing out).  Yes, PNG is undefeated but they still haven't proven anything yet IMO.  PNG is definetely not going to prove anything by beating BH either, maybe some bragging rights.  BH is clearly the weaker team of the two and district 19-4A is not tough at all this year.  With that being said I'm going with PNG by a field goal.
[/quote]

You just made it very obvious that you have no idea about football in this area.  Any team could beat one another?????  Was that a joke?

[quote name="BHBadboy" post="693992" timestamp="1257127357"]
I hope we get PNG. They need to be put in their place.
[/quote]

For your sake, I hope so too.  We played the absolute worst game of the year....bar none against you guys and still won.  No way we should have won that game.  Too bad you havent seen the improvement in the D and in our QB, or you wouldnt wish this on your team.  You will lose by at least 30.

[quote name="Layingemdown" post="694032" timestamp="1257128671"]
[quote author=7mary3 link=topic=61613.msg694000#msg694000 date=1257127563]
[/quote]

You just made it very obvious that you have no idea about football in this area.  Any team could beat one another?????  Was that a joke?
[/quote]

Nope.

[quote name="BHBadboy" post="693992" timestamp="1257127357"]
[/quote]
That is right...
By demolishing Barbers Hill the Indians will prove that if the playoff teams from 20-4A and 19-4A were eating a Thanksgiving dinner...
PN-G's  "place" would be the grown up table.
Barbers Hill would be sitting at the kiddie table, and after dinner would have a game of basketball.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="694064" timestamp="1257129916"]
[quote author=BHBadboy link=topic=61613.msg693992#msg693992 date=1257127357]
[/quote]
That is right...
By demolishing Barbers Hill the Indians will prove that if the playoff teams from 20-4A and 19-4A were eating a Thanksgiving dinner...
Barbers Hill would be sitting at the kiddie table, and after dinner would have a game of basketball.
[/quote]

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/lol/5.gif[/img]

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="694067" timestamp="1257130045"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=61613.msg694064#msg694064 date=1257129916]
[quote author=BHBadboy link=topic=61613.msg693992#msg693992 date=1257127357]
[/quote]
That is right...
[/quote]

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/lol/5.gif[/img]
[/quote]
ENJOY THE HUMOR!
GO INDIANS!

Barbers Hill has NEVER nor will NEVER...be the type of football program the PN-G Indians are!!!  Lots of smoke on this thread from a past 3-A team wanna be 4-A team!!!   have fun next week...because the next week your big dream...comes to a hault!  To say our district is weak??? without looking at your own district only tells me how blind yall are to the facts...COME ON MAN!! Crosby...Dayton and who????? every week in our district is a ball game...and i would bet to say all of them are better than Barbers Hill!!  Enjoy yalls last week of football!  The Indians will make it a reality in a week!!!

[quote name="belle-mere" post="694121" timestamp="1257133755"]
Ya know, I once was so impressed by the PNG's following of their team, but you guys are so rabid, BH will need rabies shots.
[/quote]

Have to understand some of the PNG folks that are running there mouths on here are move ins that have never experienced this before. They don't know how to act........lol

There very excited.

[quote name="24baseball24" post="694287" timestamp="1257171692"]
What happened in the beginning of the season is over with. if BH QB holds down the turnovers the game would end up with a 32 28 win BH
[/quote]
And If PNG's QB, in his first ever Varsity game under a totally new system and coaches, didn't turn the ball over. The game is a PNG blowout! You can play the IF game all you want. PNG has gotten better each week. Has BH? Doesn't look like it.

Weasel, Hmm, that name fits pretty good...I have to believe that 99% of the fans and players I met from PNG have more class in their little finger than what you can throw out. I remember seeing purple and white streamer on cars headed along I-10 going to the Astrodome long before you were born I'm sure, so don't tell any of us about the history of either program. And to indicate "Dayton" has no game.. Hey guy, they went to the State Finals last year, and thats some place PNG hasn't been in a while..... PNG has every right to be proud, great year and a great new coach, but [b]"Do it with Class"[/b].. Darrell Royal used to have a saying after one of his players scored or they got a big win.."Act like you been here before"..You might try and apply that theory,[b]Weasel[/b]..

12 pages and this game don't happen for 2 weeks ;D Lot of smack talking and alot of support from our district in this one!! PNG has had a great season and would have to be the favorites in this one. BH will come to play and if PNG doesn't play mistake free football then BH can take this one IMHO. I don't think that there is anything special about either of these districts. This year PNG has played very well while BH has been turnover prone! IF BH can have a good night they can play with any team in this area. We gave PNG a gift week one as we have given several gifts this year, so don't be shocked if BH is playing in round 2.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder