Vidor At PN-G Predictions?

I admit that the week played Central, I was nervous. I sincerely doubted the Pirates ability to move the ball on them, and I thought it would be ugly. Regardless of what I thought, I was there to support. and my reward was witnessing a phenomenal game. I'm not thinking of PNG as a lesser challenge, but I will admit, my worried levels aren't on par with what they were for Central.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vidors o hasn't been doing that great past 2 games but i think they know what they are going to have to do all week to get ready for the "high and mighty" D that png has haha. they all know that ppl are pickin png to blow them out the water this Friday and I'm glad that everyone is thinking png is so much more great than vidor because vidor always plays better as the underdog.and they always figure out a way to get the win and that's all that matters.

vidor will win don't know by how much but they will get the job done.

Hey Piratefootball,  don't you have it backwards?  Didn't the Almighty Dave Campbell pick Snuff Gully to win the district championship and PNG like #6?  Therefore, WE are the underdogs and VIDOR is the team to beat!  Just thought I'd clear that up for ya. But, I know that you knew all that already. ;)

I'm not talking about a magazine I'm talking about ppl in general.everyone is saying that png's D is going to shut us down the hole game and we won't move the ball that's how i am taking it. and yes we only beat l-train by 3 and lost to central by one which we were supposed to loose big also. so just because png held livingston doesn't mean that they can hold our O to under 100 yards this Friday. the pirates are goin to be fired up all week getting ready to play at the reservation because they wouldn't like anything more right now than to beat the ndns at their own house.

png fans say if png plays like their capable of all 4 quarters then they are unstoppable. And that may well be...I haven't seen png play this year.

But, the same might be said of Vidor. When they played Lumberton they looked like a different team in the 2nd half (especially the 4th quarter). If they play all 4 quarters the way they are capable of they might just pull this one off.

This will be a great game between 2 hard-working teams with a tremendous amount of support from their fans. I expect both sides to be packed full for this tough battle. We welcome our friends from Vidor and look forward to witnessing a great show from both teams. Start to finish (half-time included) it will be worth the price of admission! Good luck to both teams, and I hope that the Indians prevail and remain undefeated!

PNG fetus 80 Vidor varsity 0  Just kidding this is goofy ;D

I know(bored), but no one ever talks mess to WB, so got start something, LOL :D :D

Just trying to bring a little fun back to it. It is only Sunday and this thread is 11 pages deep.  ;D

Do you remember the Vidor/Lumberton thread last week....

Lol, I'm glad things have taken a lighter tone (as if they were ever hostile anyway). My grandmother is from Port Neches, so I have some ties there. And Coach Arnaud and Coach Leforte are two of my favorites of all time. I know Coach Arnaud is still there, can any of the NDN fans confirm if Coach Leforte is still around?

Ok here we go Vidor has a explosive offense no doubt. now on the flip side png has the top rated defense in region 3. i think the two will even out    fair enough? now PNG has come around offensivly and i beleive that vidors defense will not be able to cope with ability to line up in multiple formations and run run run then when they tighten up throw throw. Irespect Vidor this seASON SO I WILL PICK PNG WINNING A CLOSE GAME. no disrespect to vidor you guys a=have a knockout phyisca team l

Vidor played Central and scored 56 points while giving up 57. Sounds like neither team has a defense.  Scalp'em, Indians!

Lol funny Game thread..

P.N.G Is a good team.But looks like Vidor will beat us (Central) to the Punch of giving the NDN's their first loss..That Game when we played Vidor i had nuttin but Respect for them and their was no doubt in my mind they would win every Game from then on..Sorry Port Neches..ill be for you in the playoffs but Vidor will show how good they are this Friday..

On the contrary if P.N.G does happen to pull it out..You'll just be proven all the doubters wrong and ill be the 1st to have my crow (BBQ).An will be looking forward (as long as Central does what they have to do) to see y'all at the BABE..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw