Vidor At PN-G Predictions?

PNG fetus 80 Vidor varsity 0  Just kidding this is goofy ;D

I know(bored), but no one ever talks mess to WB, so got start something, LOL :D :D

Just trying to bring a little fun back to it. It is only Sunday and this thread is 11 pages deep.  ;D

Do you remember the Vidor/Lumberton thread last week....

No....i try not to get involved in other teams threads.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I'm glad things have taken a lighter tone (as if they were ever hostile anyway). My grandmother is from Port Neches, so I have some ties there. And Coach Arnaud and Coach Leforte are two of my favorites of all time. I know Coach Arnaud is still there, can any of the NDN fans confirm if Coach Leforte is still around?

LeForte is still there as the DB's coach.  He has done one heck of a job with all of the picks the secondary has had this season.

Lol funny Game thread..

P.N.G Is a good team.But looks like Vidor will beat us (Central) to the Punch of giving the NDN's their first loss..That Game when we played Vidor i had nuttin but Respect for them and their was no doubt in my mind they would win every Game from then on..Sorry Port Neches..ill be for you in the playoffs but Vidor will show how good they are this Friday..

On the contrary if P.N.G does happen to pull it out..You'll just be proven all the doubters wrong and ill be the 1st to have my crow (BBQ).An will be looking forward (as long as Central does what they have to do) to see y'all at the BABE..

[/quote

Dont you think it would be better if both teams came in undefeated?, i do and would decide the ultimate DC

2 high powered offenses ! Possibility for a high scoring game, but not likely ! This game is more than likely going to be won by the defense that can stop the other team atleast 2 times in the game forcing the other to punt, or turnovers and take aways. It could very well be a game played at mid field ! Who's D is going to be the most prepared and who executes the best is going to be the winning team. Pulling for my INDIANS !!!  21-14.  GO NDN'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get there early ! probably another sold out game !!!

Lol funny Game thread..

P.N.G Is a good team.But looks like Vidor will beat us (Central) to the Punch of giving the NDN's their first loss..That Game when we played Vidor i had nuttin but Respect for them and their was no doubt in my mind they would win every Game from then on..Sorry Port Neches..ill be for you in the playoffs but Vidor will show how good they are this Friday..

On the contrary if P.N.G does happen to pull it out..You'll just be proven all the doubters wrong and ill be the 1st to have my crow (BBQ).An will be looking forward (as long as Central does what they have to do) to see y'all at the BABE..

[/quote

Dont you think it would be better if both teams came in undefeated?, i do and would decide the ultimate DC

I would like that..But Vidor will take this Game..And like i said if Vidor loses ill be ready for the Showdown at Babe's (As long as central handles Business)

This will be a great game between 2 hard-working teams with a tremendous amount of support from their fans. I expect both sides to be packed full for this tough battle. We welcome our friends from Vidor and look forward to witnessing a great show from both teams. Start to finish (half-time included) it will be worth the price of admission! Good luck to both teams, and I hope that the Indians prevail and remain undefeated!

Thanks NDN79 for the nice post, and I agree about this being a great game between 2 hard-working teams. I also agree with some of you who ever has the ball last wins. This will be a tough game for both sides and fought hard to the end. Good luck to my Pirates and good luck to PNG the rest of the season.

Everyone knows that the game will be tuff.  Both teams need this win.  It very well may come down to who wants and needs the win the most.  Pirates will have to circle their wagons (ships ;D) to fend off the attack.  Indians better not take the Pirates lightly, They're BIG,  BAD, and, well it's true, some of them are kinda Ugly.  But boy, can they play ball .  This will be a battle.  Golden Triangle, AAARRRRREEEEEE YOUUUUUUU REA'DYYYYY TO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRUMBLE.

I'll be there and least we will have a clean field to play on.  Should cut down on  the turnovers and injuries.  Will be typical PN-G/Vidor game.  Hard fought and clean.  Two classy teams and towns.  Good Luck to both.

Correction: That's 3 classy towns, but I understand. It's easy to forget about Vidor...  ;D ;)

Maybe you may have a football team at one high school, but the two towns must not be together as a  community backing the FOOTBALL TEAM.  Any way you would like to look at this, PN-G/Vidor are classy organizations backed by classy fans from wherever the come from.  Both have outstanding coaching staffs that are working hard this week to have players do battle Friday night.  Probably most of the kids on both teams know each other.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder