Vidor At PN-G Predictions?

it really sounds like to me the pirate fans on this thread are starting to get a little nervous now after all the trash they have been talking about PN-G ;)

The only trash being talked on this thread is some of the predictions by the png faithful. I think I saw one for us to get beat by over 30.Glad you all are under estimating us.

i think if anyone is trash talking at this point in the season, they either aren't very smart, haven't been paying attention, or are completely blinded homers.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No score predictions here. I WILL say that any team (i.e. Texas City, Livingston, etc. ) that expects to come in and run 99.9 % of the time against the Indians could be in BIG trouble. Don't know what it's going to take for people to realize what we already know...Maybe another thumping this week will do it... By the way, if your shooting for Mathews to tuck in his shirt, let's shoot for getting him to turn his hat around too !!! ;D

PNG is gonna beat Vidor so bad

You may think this is funny, but NOT KOOL MAN, NOT KOOL AT ALL!!!  That's a personal bashing to me as a PIRATE FAN!!!  Mathews is one of the best coaches we have had, probably in our school history.  Who cares if his shirt is untucked...it's a FOOTBALL GAME!!!!!!!  Go bash your own side!!!

In a lighter note...no one will be able to predict the outcome of this game.  It will be a close one and I feel the same whoever has the ball last wins!

Good Luck to both teams and I say Vidor by 1.

No score predictions here. I WILL say that any team (i.e. Texas City, Livingston, etc. ) that expects to come in and run 99.9 % of the time against the Indians could be in BIG trouble. Don't know what it's going to take for people to realize what we already know...Maybe another thumping this week will do it... By the way, if your shooting for Mathews to tuck in his shirt, let's shoot for getting him to turn his hat around too !!! ;D

Its not that we cant throw it. We just have not had to very often.The few times Dozhier has thrown it he has been pretty successful.

Its not that we cant throw it. We just have not had to very often.The few times Dozhier has thrown it he has been pretty successful.

when he decides to throw the ball maybe he ought to think about how many interceptions the PN-G secondary already has this year ;)

PNG is gonna beat Vidor so bad

You may think this is funny, but NOT KOOL MAN, NOT KOOL AT ALL!!!  That's a personal bashing to me as a PIRATE FAN!!!  Mathews is one of the best coaches we have had, probably in our school history.  Who cares if his shirt is untucked...it's a FOOTBALL GAME!!!!!!!  Go bash your own side!!!

In a lighter note...no one will be able to predict the outcome of this game.  It will be a close one and I feel the same whoever has the ball last wins!

Good Luck to both teams and I say Vidor by 1.

Those comments doesn't comes from the majority of the PNG faithful, just from the idiot side. This is going to be a good game that could come down to who makes the less mistakes.

You seem a bit sensitive to me, but, I know you'll say I'm biased, and I probably am, just like you.  So, I'll let the other mods determine if "tuck his shirt in" is indeed bashing.  I find it humorous, but hey, I try to find humor in just about everything.

Now, to me, "bashing" would be something like..."Man, your coach is an idiot"  or "Our coach has got to go.  He's stupid and we'll never win another game with him". 

But, again,  I'll let the other unbiased mods make that determination.

You seem a bit sensitive to me, but, I know you'll say I'm biased, and I probably am, just like you.  So, I'll let the other mods determine if "tuck his shirt in" is indeed bashing.  I find it humorous, but hey, I try to find humor in just about everything.

Now, to me, "bashing" would be something like..."Man, your coach is an idiot"  or "Our coach has got to go.  He's stupid and we'll never win another game with him".   

But, again,  I'll let the other unbiased mods make that determination.

Its the part after the shirt.But your right if it would have been about Faircloth Iam sure it would have been down already.

I agree with Jackthehammer. Our defense will even out with Vidor's offense. It comes down to our offense's ability to get through Vidor's defense, something that I believe we'll be able to do. In addition, the game is at Indian Stadium and there's nothing quite like the home field advantage the Reservation provides. However, there's always potential for Vidor to come with a few tricks up their sleeves.

I'm going with PN-G by a minimum of 10 points.

OH NO We are playing this game at the reservation?  :D It is impossible to win at the Reservation right? :D Gosh if I had known it was at the Reservation I would not talked so much trash! Come on guys, reservation or not, this will be a good game that could go either way!!!!! ::)

I agree with Jackthehammer. Our defense will even out with Vidor's offense. It comes down to our offense's ability to get through Vidor's defense, something that I believe we'll be able to do. In addition, the game is at Indian Stadium and there's nothing quite like the home field advantage the Reservation provides. However, there's always potential for Vidor to come with a few tricks up their sleeves.

I'm going with PN-G by a minimum of 10 points.

OH NO We are playing this game at the reservation?  :D It is impossible to win at the Reservation right? :D Gosh if I had known it was at the Reservation I would not talked so much trash! Come on guys, reservation or not, this will be a good game that could go either way!!!!! ::)

I'm not saying that the game is unwinnable for Vidor, only that it is at the Reservation and that, consequently, we will have a sizable home field advantage. Let's be serious, here. Vidor is going to be in Indian territory. The Pirates are going to be walking out onto a field in front of 8,000-10,000 fans, all dressed in purple, all rooting for the tribe. We'll have an advantage, just like Vidor would if we were playing at Croak Field on Friday (although I would argue that ours is greater ;)).

Not so, but believe what you will.

It's PNG/Vidor week.  I don't expect you to agree with ANYTHING I say.

Thats fine. Just dont shoot mine down when I hit Faircloth later.

Faircloth also doesnt tuck his shirt in? And he wears his hat backwards too? If he does the same things then youre 100% right to criticize him as well. I personally dont care to talk about the way coaches are dressed, but i wouldnt let it bother me at all. Its going to be a very fun time friday night, and i hope you all get here safely with a healthy team of pirates! See you there and good luck.

Not so, but believe what you will.

It's PNG/Vidor week.  I don't expect you to agree with ANYTHING I say.

Thats fine. Just dont shoot mine down when I hit Faircloth later.

Faircloth also doesnt tuck his shirt in? And he wears his hat backwards too? If he does the same things then youre 100% right to criticize him as well. I personally dont care to talk about the way coaches are dressed, but i wouldnt let it bother me at all. Its going to be a very fun time friday night, and i hope you all get here safely with a healthy team of pirates! See you there and good luck.

Agreed!! The real coach part is what I had a problem with.

I'm sorry if I rubbed someone the wrong way.  I did not mean to bash any coaches for the way they dress.  They all have the right to dress as they please.  And I know that no matter how they look, that's their right and we should all be sensitive to coaches appearance.  After all, we live in a civilized society.  Now back on topic, PNG beats Vidor by 3 TDs. 57-33  ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245