Vidor At PN-G Predictions?

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey this will be another game of the week.  Maybe the game of the year.  Should be a close and hard fought game.  I don't think either team will run up the points and win by a wide margin.  Vidor by 7 points or less and will win.  PN-G is a tough team and this game should be a war.

What kind of passing team does Vidor have?

no passing game at all. It wont matter what vidor o does, vidor d will not be able to slow down png. It will be alot like central game for vidor d, on their heals all night long

With no passing game, I'm having a Dejavue' of last night.  I may have to revise my guess for this game. 7.gif

this is like every other game thus far this year in 20-4a it will be decided by 7 or less with vidor on top possibly even in ot. as far as png defense they havent faced a running game or offensive line like vidor has. the pirates are picking up 5-8 yards evry play. there is no way png holds vidor to less than 300 yards offense. hasnt been done all year and wont start this week. this will be the game to see come friday night ... if your a hs.football fan showup for the showdown on the reservation should be one to enjoy.

You have not payed much attention this year I see. Livingston runs the same offense you do and were only a few yards behind Vidor in rushing offense in the district. That was without padding stats against the church league schools and 3A teams.

I expect both teams to come out fired up. PN-G needs to keep their emotions in check and cut down on penalties. I think Vidor get some yards, but not up to their average and PN-G scores late to win a good one 28-17.

this is like every other game thus far this year in 20-4a it will be decided by 7 or less with vidor on top possibly even in ot. as far as png defense they havent faced a running game or offensive line like vidor has. the pirates are picking up 5-8 yards evry play. there is no way png holds vidor to less than 300 yards offense. hasnt been done all year and wont start this week. this will be the game to see come friday night ... if your a hs.football fan showup for the showdown on the reservation should be one to enjoy.

You have not payed much attention this year I see. Livingston runs the same offense you do and were only a few yards behind Vidor in rushing offense in the district. That was without padding stats against the church league schools and 3A teams.

I expect both teams to come out fired up. PN-G needs to keep their emotions in check and cut down on penalties. I think Vidor get some yards, but not up to their average and PN-G scores late to win a good one 28-17.

Uh oh! <Duck!>    :o

Uh oh! <Duck!>    :o

;D It is not too early to fire up the masses!

I have a lot of respect for Vidor but I cannot just post singing their praises. I have to take some shots while I can. We only play them once a year.  ;D

I don't think it's sour grapes.  I think Vidor loses to PNG BIG.  Eventually, I think it will come down to the Vidor/Livingston game to determine the 4th playoff spot.

I would assume you're looking at Central and PNG going into playoffs at 1-2 seeds.  I'm curious  if you say Vidor/Livingston game will determine 4th spot, who do you have in the 3rd spot?  If you say Lumberton, I was just wondering how you see that scenarion playing out.

This is gonna be a good game between two teams that people say haven't played anyone but a blow out by either team I don't think so. Keep thinking Vidor/Livingston O are the same. Vidor has 3 really good backs not just 1. Vidor O Line is huge and will hit you for 4 quarters. I have to stay with my Pirates on this one in a close game.

GO PIRATES......................

Vidor is good, and I believe they will make the playoffs.  Congrats.  

BUT....Time to Wake Up.  PN-G is a COMPLETE football team.  You are about to play THE BEST defense in S E Texas.  As for the PN-G offense, I'll say it again, Pick your poison.  They will light up the scoreboard against the pirates.  

OK PNG fans you are sounding a little over confident! You guys are good I can admit that now. That was an impressive win against Livingston. But every team is different and will match up differently against every other team. Vidor is good also and different than anyone you have played up till now. Our Defense is stepping up to equal our Offence. This is not the same D that played Central! Now I said that to say this. My prediction is a Blood and Guts battle to the end. Last team with the ball wins!!!!!! :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder