Vidor At PN-G Predictions?

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serve the crow I am ready to eat! PNG is really good that is for sure. I just want to say this. Once we got desperate and started to throw we moved the ball. Why can't we mix it up with a few passes every drive? I love the run and we do it as well as anyone, but if you keep doing the same expecting different results....that is the definition of crazy right? PNG looked great, but I won't say you have more talent on the filed. What I will say is we were out coached. I am not bashing any of our coaches, I am just saying "we have some talented receivers and a great QB. Use them! If we do it will also improve the running game? AM I making sense????? Great win PNG, the only question now is Central........

Serve the crow I am ready to eat! PNG is really good that is for sure. I just want to say this. Once we got desperate and started to throw we moved the ball. Why can't we mix it up with a few passes every drive? I love the run and we do it as well as anyone, but if you keep doing the same expecting different results....that is the definition of crazy right? PNG looked great, but I won't say you have more talent on the filed. What I will say is we were out coached. I am not bashing any of our coaches, I am just saying "we have some talented receivers and a great QB. Use them! If we do it will also improve the running game? AM I making sense????? Great win PNG, the only question now is Central........

Vidor has talent, but needs to be more balanced on offense. To one dimentional. Game was really never close.

Vidor gets behind early and is forced to play from behind the entire game.  (Not good for the Slot T Offense)

PN-G forces turnovers as they have all year, my predictions is a +3 or better turnover margin in favor of the Injuns.

The good old "Slot T" Offense is reminded of why it should stay where it belongs, in the Football History books.

Prediction:

PN-G continues to improve (scary isn't it) and rolls to a 42 - 13 beatdown of the Ground Bound Pirates !!!  

Just a reminder of my prediction............Not Bad if I say so myself

What a game. It really wasn't very close. PNG defense was dominating yet again. I think we will get the respect from around the the district that we deserve. How many yards did Vidor even have? It has to be less that 200 total. I missed the Livingston game but this was the best on offensive, defense, and special teams that I have seen this year. What do you have to say now Shorttex ? Is it still easy to pick against PNG?

If PNG can eliminate the stupid penalties, it wont even be close. If PNG can play like they did in the last half in Livingston, it wont even be close. The Indians are getting better every week. No way Vidor can win this one at the Rez.  PNG 35 - Vidor 14.

A missed PAT from getting it right! Go back and read this thread start to finish. It is pretty entertaining!

The PNG offense won't be on the field long enough to wear them down. Vidors ground game will make long time consuming drivers. PNG offense will never get time enough to start clicking. Vidor will have double PNG's time of posession.                       Vidor 24          PNG  17

how did that work for ya

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder