Vidor At PN-G Predictions?

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you guys what is really great this year and hopefully for many to come is the fact that each week there are games like this in the district. Not a lot of ho hum football games in 20 4A anymore! Makes for a fun 7 weeks.

Good Luck to both teams and can't wait to meet some of you Vidor fans.

I tell you guys what is really great this year and hopefully for many to come is the fact that each week there are games like this in the district. Not a lot of ho hum football games in 20 4A anymore! Makes for a fun 7 weeks.

Good Luck to both teams and can't wait to meet some of you Vidor fans.

I know, right? This district was always, you know, Nederland, PNG, and a team out of Beaumont. Now its wide open. WIDE OPEN.

I was at the game last week and im prety positive he got cleated on his hand and had to get stitches. But i think he will be bandaged up and ready to play>

Yes Nick Dozhier did cut his hand in the first quarter again ozen but i've had players tell me he is starting tonight with it bandaged up. And the cut is not on his throwing hand.

I was at the game last week and im prety positive he got cleated on his hand and had to get stitches. But i think he will be bandaged up and ready to play>

Yes Nick Dozhier did cut his hand in the first quarter again ozen but i've had players tell me he is starting tonight with it bandaged up. And the cut is not on his throwing hand.

They don't throw much, so that would not be my main concern. I would be more concerned with the snap. A bandaged hand could create exchange problems.

I hope all of you have a safe trip to Port Neches and that both of our teams come in as healthy as possible. I am glad to see Vidor come in during a winning season, and have no doubt that this will be one to remember. It is our homecoming so i hope that we impress all of you with our atmosphere as much as i have been impressed by yours during the two Vidor homecoming shows i witnessed. It was great to hear so many people gasp when the lights went out and the show began. The first time i was almost one of them, but the second time i just smiled. Everyone be safe getting there tonight, and enjoy the game!

I am just glad we finally will let the kids do the talking playing.  We adults are worse than the kids when it comes to talking trash and all that goes on here.  I look for this to be a tight game with the Indians coming out on top.  However, I would not be surprised if it was the other way.  Looks to be a close one says this NDN fan.  Back when we were in school, we always scheduled Vidor for homecoming...maybe we should reconsider this approach??

Good luck to all tonight and may the best team win!

I hope all of you have a safe trip to Port Neches and that both of our teams come in as healthy as possible. I am glad to see Vidor come in during a winning season, and have no doubt that this will be one to remember. It is our homecoming so i hope that we impress all of you with our atmosphere as much as i have been impressed by yours during the two Vidor homecoming shows i witnessed. It was great to hear so many people gasp when the lights went out and the show began. The first time i was almost one of them, but the second time i just smiled. Everyone be safe getting there tonight, and enjoy the game!

Thanks Guy, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Ive been reading these forums for awhile now..but i have to speak up on this one...Vidor hasnt had a good team in 30 years and now all of a sudden they beat a couple of nobodys and the whole town "if u wanna call it that" acts like they are the number one team in the nation.... those boys down in png are for real...not only that, they have been there before...aint nothin new for them.... have fun at png field tonight pirates...and talk while ya can cause come 0:00 left in the 4rth ur mouths are gonna be shut for the rest of the season. it's time yall find out tonight what a real playoff calibur team will do to your 1975 runnin game.

PNG goes over 40 tonight and Vidor finds out ya cant win bein one dimesnional...Vidor maybe kicks a feild gold.

Also i'd like to send a shout out to my Caney Creek Panthers...go get em boys.

No passing game down 28-7..this one is OVER!!!!!!  Congrats to the coaching staff for preparing these boys everyweek for offenses we are NOT suppose to stop!!!  Cant wait for the new threads...we still have not played the meat of the district?? LOL!!  Vidor is a very good team and will go a long ways in the playoffs..well coached!  Bring it..Lumberton and Central!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder