Upset Speacial of the Week....LCM over PN-G?

TexAgNDN

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure cleveland isnt a bad team, but they were #37 in 3A going into the LCM game. I guess someone is so desperate to craft a winning streak so they go to the regular season while conveniently ignoring the playoffs. Laughable, just like North Shores "regular season streak". If they had been 16-0 in 08 i would be VERY impressed! But good job on the win Little Cypress, a win is a win no matter what and who can argue with that  :) I look forward to seeing all of you!

I am 100% certain LC-M will beat PN-G.

Sonnier & Gonzales should manage yet another amazing game, and the LC-M defense will not let the Bear fans down.

A receiver is returning from an injury, and should make a difference as well.

Can't wait for the game. Good luck to both teams!  ;D

100%?  Thats a pretty bold statement.  Seems a bit equivocal.  How do you qualify this stance?

Sonnier & Gonzales should manage yet another amazing game, and the LC-M defense will not let the Bear fans down.

100%?  Thats a pretty bold statement.  Seems a bit equivocal.  How do you qualify this stance?

I won't say much more about this.

Let's just wait til Friday & the Bears will do the talking for me. :)

Im pulling for the Bears here but you guys need to understand PNG is a solid football team.  If you really want a look at this game friday night here it is. I watched the Indians play a couple weeks ago. There offense is going to score on LCM but I think its still a few weeks away from becoming potent like its destined to be. They are still making mistakes on offense. Now for were I think the problem could lie for the Bears. The defense of PNG is the most solid part of there team. I could be wrong but I think there huge defensive front and athletic backers will give the Bears a fit. I hope Im wrong. If the Bears can figure out away around the defense then it could be a good game for them. Now you got something to look at. Comparing the Clevland Indians to the PNG Indians is not the same thing and the only people on this web site that will say it is are Bears fans. My close friend is a coach for the Bears varisty and I promise the Bears will be prepared. This saying that x played y who played green in a scrimmage who got beat by z in a rainy scrimmage with 4 players missing is not really saying anything. PNG has had a better preseason than LCM. So what. Who cares. Its game time Friday night.

Even though I like LCM's chances in this game, I'd like for the Bears to "fly under the radar" for as long as possible.  Guaranteeing (100%) a win doesn't do much but add fuel to the fire, ESPECIALLY if you are not really even from LCM anyway.  Aren't your true colors red and white?  (I am assuming this from some other threads...I apologize in advance if I'm incorrect.)

WOW !!! 100% certain ?  Hey if your that good can you help with a few stock picks if your so sure of your decisions ?  Look there is alot to be determined with both teams on Friday night. One could blow the other out, who knows. Lets say for the sake of all fans that we are both evenly matched on both sides of the ball.  So I guess the fact of it all comes down to is, which team is the  most prepared and who really wants to win the most. Of course my choice is PNG by 10.

It appears that most people are expecting a close game.  PN-G has played in its share of close games this year, so who knows it may work out that way.  I am looking forward to seeing LCM in person.  As I'm sure many LCM fans are anxious to see PN-G and how these two teams match up.  

With all the excitement over there, what are the odds LCM packs the visitor side of the Reservation?  Games are alway more fun when its a packed house! 

Even though I like LCM's chances in this game, I'd like for the Bears to "fly under the radar" for as long as possible.  Guaranteeing (100%) a win doesn't do much but add fuel to the fire, ESPECIALLY if you are not really even from LCM anyway.  Aren't your true colors red and white?   (I am assuming this from some other threads...I apologize in advance if I'm incorrect.)

I might be red & white, but I know a lot about LC-M and am pretty sure what I say will happen.

But once again, let's just wait until Friday. :)

First of all it definitely would not be an upset if LCM beats the Indians this week. The Indians have yet to beat a team that has a winning record. We have faced lesser opponents than either WOS or Cleveland and I think that LCM will be up for the game. However, I still don't think the Bears are good enough on offense to beat the Indians.  PNG -21  LCM 14

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder